Convergys

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Convergys in November 2013.

Interview Details – I had a phone interview in which I was access numerous technical question (none difficult). I was offered the job the next day and was told to take several assessments including computer proficiency, typing and customer service. Subsequently received a welcome email and an email to self-identify/background check,etc.

Interview Question – What is the difference between a modem and router?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Only offered $9 per hour. Accepted.

Erlanger, KY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

Interview Details – This hiring and interview process was nothing more then a cattle call. If you could type, you had a job!

Interview Question – Really didn't have any difficult or unexpected questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no such thing as a negotiation phase with Convergys

Pocatello, ID

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

Interview Details – Simple process, have a pulse and know how to use a computer and you can probably get a job here. Just basic computer processes, and the ability to type 30 words per min, and a general sense of how to comport yourself. There was a short phone interview at first, and then came a one on one, and then they called with an offer later.

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They offered me a job, and told me what the pay would be. It was an ok job for someone without a college education. It provided the benefit of free Directv service after 1 month, which is about how long it takes for the training.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Erlanger, KY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was relatively painless, but the interview took forever, as did the testing. There was just a lot of waiting.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't any negotiation.

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convergys in March 2009.

Interview Details – I had my interview in one of their HR branch. There was a language test and those who didn't made it was sent home. The next test was technical, depending on which account you're applying for. After that I had my initial interview. They asked me then to come back another day for a second interview. After that was the offer and signing of contract.

Interview Question – As far as I can remember, they only asked very broad technical questions. I think there was nothing that I didn't at least had a vague idea of, since I don't have an IT or technical background.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

St. John's, NL (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys in August 2011.

Interview Details – Email resume, do an online interview then a telephone one. Online assessment of your computer to see if it is eligible to be used as a work at home computer. 6 weeks training:4 in the classroom and 2 on the floor.

Interview Question – How would you handle an irate customer   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergys

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys Technical Support Representative interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees and interview candidates.