Convergys

2.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Convergys in November 2013.

I had a phone interview in which I was access numerous technical question (none difficult). I was offered the job the next day and was told to take several assessments including computer proficiency, typing and customer service. Subsequently received a welcome email and an email to self-identify/background check,etc.

Interview Questions
Only offered $9 per hour. Accepted.

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

The hiring process was relatively painless, but the interview took forever, as did the testing. There was just a lot of waiting.

Interview Questions
    There really wasn't any negotiation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocatello, ID
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocatello, ID

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

Simple process, have a pulse and know how to use a computer and you can probably get a job here. Just basic computer processes, and the ability to type 30 words per min, and a general sense of how to comport yourself. There was a short phone interview at first, and then came a one on one, and then they called with an offer later.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. They offered me a job, and told me what the pay would be. It was an ok job for someone without a college education. It provided the benefit of free Directv service after 1 month, which is about how long it takes for the training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erlanger, KY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Convergys in June 2012.

This hiring and interview process was nothing more then a cattle call. If you could type, you had a job!

Interview Questions
    • Really didn't have any difficult or unexpected questions   View Answer
    no such thing as a negotiation phase with Convergys

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in St. John's, NL (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in St. John's, NL (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Convergys in August 2011.

Email resume, do an online interview then a telephone one. Online assessment of your computer to see if it is eligible to be used as a work at home computer. 6 weeks training:4 in the classroom and 2 on the floor.

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys in March 2009.

I had my interview in one of their HR branch. There was a language test and those who didn't made it was sent home. The next test was technical, depending on which account you're applying for. After that I had my initial interview. They asked me then to come back another day for a second interview. After that was the offer and signing of contract.

Interview Questions
    • As far as I can remember, they only asked very broad technical questions. I think there was nothing that I didn't at least had a vague idea of, since I don't have an IT or technical background.   Answer Question