Convergys

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tier I Technical Support

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – My friend got hired here for the same position and gave me the recruiters card. I contacted the recruiter. He offered interview next day. I show up to interview and took tests on a computer for about 30 mins. Interview questions involved basic technical questions and scenarios. No surprises.

Interview Question – Gave scenarios with problems people may have, asked how I would solve them, and asked basic interview questions like how you would deal with a difficult customer and asks questions about past experience. Pretty casual interview nothing difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Lake Mary, FL

I applied online and interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – I was contacted within a week of submitting my job application online. The interview process it self was fairly easy. It consisted of 3 miniature tests on basic computer knowledge, a simulator of calls and your typing speed.

Lake Mary, FL

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in June 2011.

Interview Details – it was over the phone interview. They asked very basic technical question.

Interview Question – There was not an unexpected question.   Answer Question

Hazelwood, MO

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Convergys in April 2012.

Interview Details – You apply for the job online, if they are interested they will send you an email in return with some assesments to take. If you pass the assesments they will call you to schedule a phone interview. My interview was 100% over the phone and was offered the job on the spot and told to go to convergys building to file out my w4 forms and take a drug test

Interview Question – They don't ask anything that I don't think you would hear in any other interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I excepted the offer it was a full time job paying more then i have ever had before and is full time

Lake Mary, FL

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Convergys in November 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview and skills test online i e typing and simple math

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – N/a

Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied in-person - interviewed at Convergys in April 2013.

Interview Details – Walk-in on the recruitment HUB of the site.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here in Convergys?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very Candid

Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergys

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys Tier I Technical Support interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees and interview candidates.