Convergys

Very Easy Interview

Tier II Technical Support Interview

Tier II Technical Support
Lake Mary, FL

I applied online - interviewed at Convergys in September 2013.

Interview Details – Apply online. By the next day they called me in for an interview. Withing three days I was in their office for my interview. When you first get there, you are required to do typing and other tests on a computer so they can see if you have the basic skills to perfrom the job. Then, they sat down and talked to me, went over my application and asked me things like why I think I would be good at the job and what I expect my job at Convergys to be like. Then, I fill out some stuff on a computer for about an hour while I wait on them to put me into the computer. After that, they gave me my start date and told me to take a drug test and then to come back on the start date.

Interview Question – The hardest thing was simply doing the computer tests before the interview. There is one to see how fast you can type. Then one to see how well you can listen to a customer on a call. There is one more that I cannot recall at the moment. But in the interview there were no really tough questions. Just a casual conversation, really.   Answer Question

Tier II Technical Support Interview

Tier II Technical Support

I applied online and interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – I applied online and I received and email inviting me to take an assesment test. I was then called within a few days for a phone interview. The recruiter immediately told me I did very well on the assesment and phone interview and they wanted me to join their team within the next training class. I was promised a position and then the recruiter called me back letting me know that the position was already taken but he could offer me another one and could try to match the same schedule( which they didnt). I accepted and started training classes within a month of the phone interview.

Interview Question – What does customer service mean to you?   Answer Question

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!