Convergys

Updated Nov 17, 2014

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online – interviewed at Convergys in November 2014.

The hiring process took a week. That included application and interview. Upon application review I was contacted and interview time and date were set. Upon arrival you're given a basic maps test then an interview is conducted. After successful completion you're taken to listen to calls with a representative. If interested you are asked to complete welcome package for background check and given info for drug screen.

Interview Questions
  • How important do you think sounding confident is for this position?   Answer Question
There was none. I was told a starting pay of 10.75 and how I would be getting a pay increase of a dollar over a 121 day period.

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys in October 2013.

Once an application is completed the human resources department responds very quickly. There are assessments to determine whether and individual can read maps, type, and handle customer service. If all assessments are passed, an offer is given that day. There is a drug test and a background check.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convergys in May 2013.

Lots of testing. Lots of simple tests though that I was actually surprised that people failed, even during the interview.

Interview Questions
    • N/A -- Most of the questions were pretty much expected.   Answer Question
    Ask lots of questions, even if you already know the answer already in your mind.