Convergys

www.convergys.com

Convergys Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Work At Home Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – The Hiring and Interview process was easy but did take longer than expected. I applied November 19th and got an email telling me to test the PC I intended on using the next day about a week after I completed the PC test a recruiter called me to let me know I had passed and that I will be contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. I wasn't contacted until December 16th when they sent me an email with a specific job opening, the training schedule, pay, description and things you have to purchase should you be offered the position. I scheduled the phone interview, did the three assessments they sent me via email The interview went smoothly we mostly went over what the document said and the recruiter just clarified some questions I had. The questions were basic "what would/did you do in this situation". I was offered the position and later that week received an email asking me for my references and then background information for the background check.

Interview Question – Name three things you can do in the Control Panel   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation the offer was after I was told the terms during the phone interview.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

Work At Home Customer Service Representative

The process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in November 2011.

Interview Details – Fastest and most untraditional interview I've ever had. I applied online and within a few days took a computer test and typing test. The interview took about half an hour with the interviewer sounding extremely relaxed and untraditional. It was a blast. After talking about work history and why I wanted to work there, he offered me the job. I was sent information to take the drug test and background check. I start Monday which is 5 days after the phone interview.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. I was sent an offer letter with the wage and I accept or deny it.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!