Convergys Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2014

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Convergys in August 2014.

Applied online. Received response 2-3 days later which included several online links, tests, assessments, etc. Invited for a phone interview but had to complete additional internet tests and personal assessments first. Completed additional tests and contacted the same day for an interview later that afternoon. The entire process from the submission of application to interview and offer took about 5 days and that includes a 2 day lag due to delaying online tests.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a time where you had to up sell or persuade a difficult customer to buy/purchase something.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in July 2014.

It was mainly a few basic internet knowledge questions, and about if my equipment could passed the tests to run their software. I do not remember which questions she asked, sorry. I was time efficient, didn't take long or interfere with anything else i had to do that day. I had little running around over those few days and had to reschedule, so they were flexible and never denied my a job offer or chance to interview.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Convergys.

The Hiring and Interview process was easy but did take longer than expected. I applied November 19th and got an email telling me to test the PC I intended on using the next day about a week after I completed the PC test a recruiter called me to let me know I had passed and that I will be contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. I wasn't contacted until December 16th when they sent me an email with a specific job opening, the training schedule, pay, description and things you have to purchase should you be offered the position. I scheduled the phone interview, did the three assessments they sent me via email The interview went smoothly we mostly went over what the document said and the recruiter just clarified some questions I had. The questions were basic "what would/did you do in this situation". I was offered the position and later that week received an email asking me for my references and then background information for the background check.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation the offer was after I was told the terms during the phone interview.

Work At Home Customer Service Representative Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Convergys in November 2011.

Fastest and most untraditional interview I've ever had. I applied online and within a few days took a computer test and typing test. The interview took about half an hour with the interviewer sounding extremely relaxed and untraditional. It was a blast. After talking about work history and why I wanted to work there, he offered me the job. I was sent information to take the drug test and background check. I start Monday which is 5 days after the phone interview.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. I was sent an offer letter with the wage and I accept or deny it.

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!