Convergys Work From Home Agent Interview Questions

2.2

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Convergys.

Interview

The recruiter will contact you and ask you 21 questions about your time, salary expectations, phone, internet and computer availability and basic computer knowledge. This interview is very simple and requires only strait answers.

Interview Questions

• Can you work a splitd shift?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Convergys

Work From Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florida (Uruguay)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Convergys (Florida (Uruguay)).

Interview

Make sure to go online to apply. They will send you an assessment. Once you pass then they have an interviewer call you (mine was rude and told me what I did not know). She said anyone should know the difference from a modem and router, I just explained it in my way and she did not like it. Then you go to training class after. Overall, it was not that bad of a process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

nothing negotiable, you either take salary or you don't

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Convergys in January 2012.

Interview

Everyone I spoke with was very kind and helpful. Each one of the recruiters were extremely prompt, calling exactly when they stated they would. It is a work from home position, and it appears that the salary is not negotiable, yet I understand there are opportunities to earn bonus's, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handle yourself when a customer refuses to calm down or its irate towards you.   1 Answer
    • Be able to answer questions of computer use and programs.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary is set. Non negotiable.

Work From Home Agent Interview

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Convergys in August 2011.

Interview

Pretty straightforward. Drug test, phone interview, typing test, general computer knowledge test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations.