Convergys

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Florida (Uruguay)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Convergys.

Interview Details – Make sure to go online to apply. They will send you an assessment. Once you pass then they have an interviewer call you (mine was rude and told me what I did not know). She said anyone should know the difference from a modem and router, I just explained it in my way and she did not like it. Then you go to training class after. Overall, it was not that bad of a process.

Interview Question – What is the difference between a modem and a router?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – nothing negotiable, you either take salary or you don't

Work From Home Agent

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Convergys in January 2012.

Interview Details – Everyone I spoke with was very kind and helpful. Each one of the recruiters were extremely prompt, calling exactly when they stated they would. It is a work from home position, and it appears that the salary is not negotiable, yet I understand there are opportunities to earn bonus's, etc.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handle yourself when a customer refuses to calm down or its irate towards you.   View Answer
  • Be able to answer questions of computer use and programs.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary is set. Non negotiable.

Work From Home Agent

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Convergys in August 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty straightforward. Drug test, phone interview, typing test, general computer knowledge test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Convergys

Worked for Convergys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convergys Work From Home Agent interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Convergys employees and interview candidates.