Convio

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Support Interview

Customer Support

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Convio in April 2011.

Interview Details – Sent my resume in the morning. Got an email in the afternoon for a phone interview the next morning with the hiring manager, I think. The call was on time. The person did not make small talk, nor explain the requirements for the position or what they did. Just started out with "Tell me about a time...". About 20 of these questions. Then I got the opportunity to ask about the position, etc. No call back or email. After about a week, I looked at my account on their site and saw that I was not selected.

I was stunned at the way this was done, because this is one of my target companies and I really like their product and what they do for the community. But the way the interview and followup was handled, it makes me wonder about the internal workings at the company.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when others knew more than you.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Convio? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Convio Customer Support interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Convio employees and interview candidates.