Convio Customer Support Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

5.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Support Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Convio in April 2011.

Sent my resume in the morning. Got an email in the afternoon for a phone interview the next morning with the hiring manager, I think. The call was on time. The person did not make small talk, nor explain the requirements for the position or what they did. Just started out with "Tell me about a time...". About 20 of these questions. Then I got the opportunity to ask about the position, etc. No call back or email. After about a week, I looked at my account on their site and saw that I was not selected.

I was stunned at the way this was done, because this is one of my target companies and I really like their product and what they do for the community. But the way the interview and followup was handled, it makes me wonder about the internal workings at the company.

Interview Questions