Conway Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Conway

Network Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Conway in May 2011.

The interview process for this position seemed messy with the management unsure of what they were looking for in a candidate. No proficiency tests were given or deep technical information exchanged.

Interviews consisted of meeting with the department head, and then with a member of executive management and HR. Salary offer was significantly lower than discussed with management / HR.

Interview Questions
    • The average tenure of a Conway employee is 13 years. We are a loyal and dedicated group. If you join our team, can we expect the same of you? And if so, Where do you see your self after 5 years with us?   View Answer

Stock Clerk Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Conway in April 2010.

It was a process of me learning to adjust to getting interviewed and it was my first interview in along while after I completed Business School was completed. I was nervous and I did not a single answer to a basic conversation. I was tense at that very interview that the interviewer asked me if I was OK and I looked that I needed to relax and take a breath for a moment.

Interview Questions
    • Is this your first interview for a job and this type of position?   View Answer