Cook Incorporated

Candidate Interview Review

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cook Incorporated in September 2010.

Two rounds of interviews. 1. Campus interview - 45 mins. Mainly focused around resume. They are mainly looking for outlook of the candidate and approach to problem scenarios. They also look for people who fit their culture (relaxed, not very formal). They want candidates who are flexible in terms of the work they want to do and also willing to learn and contribute to the progress in a tangible manner.

2. Office Interview - 3 rounds (30-45 mins each). This will be with the Sr. Manager / Team lead, Functional lead and HR. Again, it is very similar to the first round but they are now looking for a specific fit within a team. They want to see the general understanding a candidate has about the team's projects and needs.

Interview Questions
    • I was expecting a certain team assignment that I was excited about, but they asked me if I was willing to accept if I was put in another team.   View Answer
    There was not much of Negotiation since it was an internship position but they were flexible around timings.