Cook Medical Inc Internship Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Cook Medical Inc in November 2009.

The facilities at Cook were beautiful and the people there were all extremely friendly. Everyone seemed like they really wanted to be there and the company was very well-respected within the community. The interview process consisted of one interview on campus, followed by a series of on-site interviews by various Cook employees. The interviews were very laid back and relaxed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cook Medical Inc

Internship Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Cook Medical Inc in September 2009.

We were told that we were chosen for an interview, had to fax in some forms for background check prior to interviewing. On the interview day, we had 3 interviews, one of them is a panel interview. After that we were given a presentation and a tour of the company and its facilities.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for us?   Answer Question
    • If you were given a chance to talk to someone you admire, who would it be? and what will you ask?   Answer Question

Worked for Cook Medical Inc? Contribute to the Community!