Cook Out Manager Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cook Out

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cook Out.

Interview

terrible interview, did not even look up from his phone for the first 10 minutes. Just asked if I had a resume' and waved me to sit down.

Interview Questions

• no difficult questions....just the same one various different ways   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cook Out

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cook Out in October 2014.

Interview

Standard process e- mail resume to HR followed by scheduling a meeting / interview there was the initial interview followed by a second in-depth interview questions range from how did you hear about us to why do you want to work for cook-out where do you see yourself in 3 years etc...

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cook Out in November 2012.

Interview

One group interview followed by a second one on one interview

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cook Out in December 2010.

Interview

I was called several times by a recruiter. I had never even heard of this restaurant before they called me. They initiated the interview. I drove 5 hours round trip for an interview meeting at a Starbucks. I spent almost $50 in gas. The interviewer asked a couple of general questions and then asked why I would like to work for Cook Out. The whole process lasted about 5 to 7 minutes. I don't think the guy could've gotten a very accurate assessment of my abilities with such limited questions and such a short amount of time.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cook Out in July 2009.

Interview

cattle call interview in which a 30 minute presentation was give outlining the history of the company and what you can expect. After the presentation a 5 minute 1:1 interview was conducted. Company requires that you obtain your own criminal backgroung report, write out what your strenghths and weaknesses are and give 6 references (3 personal and 3 professional).

same money I make now for twice the hours.