Cook Out

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cook Out in November 2012.

Interview Details – One group interview followed by a second one on one interview

Interview Question – usual questions nothing hard or difficult   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Cook Out in December 2010.

Interview Details – I was called several times by a recruiter. I had never even heard of this restaurant before they called me. They initiated the interview. I drove 5 hours round trip for an interview meeting at a Starbucks. I spent almost $50 in gas. The interviewer asked a couple of general questions and then asked why I would like to work for Cook Out. The whole process lasted about 5 to 7 minutes. I don't think the guy could've gotten a very accurate assessment of my abilities with such limited questions and such a short amount of time.

Interview Questions

Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Cook Out in July 2009.

Interview Details – cattle call interview in which a 30 minute presentation was give outlining the history of the company and what you can expect. After the presentation a 5 minute 1:1 interview was conducted. Company requires that you obtain your own criminal backgroung report, write out what your strenghths and weaknesses are and give 6 references (3 personal and 3 professional).

Reason for Declining – same money I make now for twice the hours.

Worked for Cook Out? Contribute to the Community!