Cook Pharmica

Very Easy Interview

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Manufacturing Associate
Bloomington, IN

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Cook Pharmica in August 2012.

Interview Details – basic interview, phone interview followed by in person interview with the hiring manager and HR. Simple questions.

Interview Question – None of the questions were difficult.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Manufacturing Associate Interview

Manufacturing Associate
Bloomington, IN

The process took a day - interviewed at Cook Pharmica in May 2008.

Interview Details – It was a technical interview on the phone. They decided to bring me in for an interview. They said at the end that they were going to "see if they like me." After they said that I felt like saying I was definitely going to be taking a hard look at them as well. I guess they did not like me because they did not hire me. As a matter of fact they were not even professional enough to lie about why like most HR departments usually have the courtesy to do. I liked one guy that interviewed me. The rest of you know who you are and guess what. I do not like you either.

Interview Question – Do not remember. That was 2 years ago.   View Answer

Worked for Cook Pharmica? Contribute to the Community!