Cooper B-Line

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Software Engineer Intern

Interviewed at Cooper B-Line

Interview Details – I spent approx. 15 minutes on a call with the Human Resources person. He seemed impressed with my skills and decided to schedule another call with him and the Sales Manager.

After rearranging my day to be available for the second call, it never happened. After waiting 10 minutes for him to call, I rang his line and there was no answer. I contacted the operator to have him paged and he was out of the office. I left a voice message asking if call was being rescheduled. He called me back a few hours later saying he would have to reschedule.

We rescheduled. This time I emailed to confirm the call 24 hours in advance and it was confirmed. Again, I got no call after rearranging my work day again to take the call. I did not bother to call nor email again.

Interview Question – Nothing special   Answer Question

Manufacturing Engineering Manager Interview

Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Sherman, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cooper B-Line in July 2012.

Interview Details – First had a phone interview with HR manager. Next was asked to take a series of online assessments which took 2 hours to take. A phone interview with the plant manager followed. About 10 days later I received a call from HR wanting to schedule a plant visit. I suggested some dates. 2 days later received an email wanting to change to a web interview. I suggested some dates and times. 2 days later and still no response. I emailed the plant manager directly to express interest in the position and still no reply. 2 weeks and counting and I never heard back from them.

Interview Question – Do you have experience in TPM?   Answer Question

Associate Product Manager Interview

Associate Product Manager
Highland Park, IL

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cooper B-Line in January 2012.

Interview Details – After I applied, I got a call from the HR who scheduled an interview with the product manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Haven't received the next call yet

Global Sourcing Manager Interview

Global Sourcing Manager
Highland, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cooper B-Line in July 2011.

Interview Details – The process included a brief informational interview about the job offering and the interview/selection process. A couple of days later I did about 3-4 hours worth of personality tests, intelligence tests, and skill tests. Those were interesting, though I have not (yet) been provided feedback or scores for those tests. I must have done okay on them, as I did get scheduled for face to face interviews.

There were three separate face to face interviews using mostly a behavioral interview style. Questions sought answers regarding describing an issue or problem similar to the one described in the question, what you did to fix the issue or probelm, and what the results were. All the interviewers were professional and represented the company well. Time was allotted for me to ask questions about the position and the company.

Was a positive experience, still waiting to see if they will make an offer or not.

Interview Question – The most challenging question was one asking what I would do to establish supply chain support for a new operation in another country.   Answer Question

Worked for Cooper B-Line? Contribute to the Community!