Cooper B-Line

Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Engineering Manager Interview

Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Sherman, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cooper B-Line in July 2012.

Interview Details – First had a phone interview with HR manager. Next was asked to take a series of online assessments which took 2 hours to take. A phone interview with the plant manager followed. About 10 days later I received a call from HR wanting to schedule a plant visit. I suggested some dates. 2 days later received an email wanting to change to a web interview. I suggested some dates and times. 2 days later and still no response. I emailed the plant manager directly to express interest in the position and still no reply. 2 weeks and counting and I never heard back from them.

Interview Question – Do you have experience in TPM?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cooper B-Line? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cooper B-Line Manufacturing Engineering Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cooper B-Line employees and interview candidates.