Cooper Carry Inc.

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Designer Interview

Senior Designer

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cooper Carry Inc. in October 2011.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone call, then an interview with 2 of the Principals. After I made it through that phase, I was called in for a second interview with my actual boss. We met for 2 hours, then I was asked to send in additional work samples for him to look at.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   View Answer

Architect Interview

Architect

I applied through other source and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cooper Carry Inc. in May 2008.

Interview Details – interview with partners fisrt, then met with people who I was going to work with in first project. relaxed atmosphere. no out of the ordinary questions. talked about design philosophy and encouragement of attaining licenseure.

Interview Question – do you have any debts or credit problems (related to security clearance)   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Intern Architect Interview

Intern Architect

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cooper Carry Inc. in June 2008.

Interview Details – I became familiar with Cooper Carry through a career fair at my university. I contacted them to schedule an interview. I was called back and asked to come to the office to do an interview. My interview was informal and pretty easy. I was contacted with an offer after a few days and accepted.

Interview Question – What books do you read?   Answer Question

Worked for Cooper Carry Inc.? Contribute to the Community!