Cooper Carry Inc. Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cooper Carry Inc.

Senior Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cooper Carry Inc. in October 2011.

Interview

There was an initial phone call, then an interview with 2 of the Principals. After I made it through that phase, I was called in for a second interview with my actual boss. We met for 2 hours, then I was asked to send in additional work samples for him to look at.

Intern Architect Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cooper Carry Inc. in June 2008.

Interview

I became familiar with Cooper Carry through a career fair at my university. I contacted them to schedule an interview. I was called back and asked to come to the office to do an interview. My interview was informal and pretty easy. I was contacted with an offer after a few days and accepted.

Architect Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cooper Carry Inc. in May 2008.

Interview

interview with partners fisrt, then met with people who I was going to work with in first project. relaxed atmosphere. no out of the ordinary questions. talked about design philosophy and encouragement of attaining licenseure.

Interview Questions

• do you have any debts or credit problems (related to security clearance)   1 Answer