Cooper Industries Manufacturing Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Jan 9, 2015

1.5

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cooper Industries.

Interview

I came in for an interview with two managers and I was hired by one. I was walked through the facility to show the nature of the business and hired on the spot after answering a few manufacturing related questions. I was offered a very good salary and the Director of Manufacturing Engineering was an excellent person to work for. He was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Negotiation

I was offered a good enough salary that I did not need to negotiate. It exceeded my expectations and the former employer's salary by a long shot.

Other Interview Reviews for Cooper Industries

Manufacturing Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cooper Industries (Houston, TX) in February 2009.

Interview

phone interview, then interview with senior directors at headquarters, i had an interview with the director of talent management, then director of sourcing then vp of operations manager.

Interview Questions