Cooper Industries

www.cooperindustries.com

Cooper Industries Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mechanical Engineer Interview

One on one interview. Hiring manager was not prepared well, and the questions were all over the place.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cooper Industries

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cooper Industries in November 2011.

I first heard about this job through our college job-portal. First round of interview was held in university. This interview was for 30 min. Interviewer asked me about the projects on my resume. After a week I got an e-mail asking me to set up an in-site interview. This interview was at Cooper Bussman division headquarters which is located in St.Louis, MO. I had four 30 min interview. One HR round and three technical rounds.

Interview Questions
    • You are in a boat and you threw the anchor into the river. The anchor settled on the lake floor. What happens to the level of water before and after the anchor is dropped ?   View Answers (3)