Cooper Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer

Interviewed at Cooper Industries

Interview Details – One on one interview. Hiring manager was not prepared well, and the questions were all over the place.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for our company?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cooper Industries in November 2011.

Interview Details – I first heard about this job through our college job-portal. First round of interview was held in university. This interview was for 30 min. Interviewer asked me about the projects on my resume. After a week I got an e-mail asking me to set up an in-site interview. This interview was at Cooper Bussman division headquarters which is located in St.Louis, MO. I had four 30 min interview. One HR round and three technical rounds.

Interview Question – You are in a boat and you threw the anchor into the river. The anchor settled on the lake floor. What happens to the level of water before and after the anchor is dropped ?   View Answers (3)

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cooper Industries

Worked for Cooper Industries? Contribute to the Community!