Cooper Industries

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Logistics Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Highland, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Cooper Industries in December 2012.

Five people separately starting with HR and employee from applied department. Started with basic introductory questions and finished with 3 behavioral questions. They were very open about making sure you know there are behavior-based questions.
    Next with 2 managers from department. Same approach although it became more informal as time went on. Lastly, the director of the department. About 3 hours total. They had just been bought by Eaton Corp and none of them seemed very comfortable talking about it.

Interview Questions
    • How did you respond when management got angry regarding something you did?   View Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cooper Industries in November 2011.

I first heard about this job through our college job-portal. First round of interview was held in university. This interview was for 30 min. Interviewer asked me about the projects on my resume. After a week I got an e-mail asking me to set up an in-site interview. This interview was at Cooper Bussman division headquarters which is located in St.Louis, MO. I had four 30 min interview. One HR round and three technical rounds.

Interview Questions
    • You are in a boat and you threw the anchor into the river. The anchor settled on the lake floor. What happens to the level of water before and after the anchor is dropped ?   View Answers (3)

Worked for Cooper Industries? Contribute to the Community!