Cooper Lighting Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 7, 2014
5 interviews

3.2

Program Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Cooper Lighting.

Phone interview with HR rep at corporate that went over my background and confirmed that I would be a good fit for the position. Then had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager at the facility. Interview was about 40 minutes long and a lot of questions about past specific experiences, tell men you dealt with....

Interview Questions
    • Tell my about a time you had a conflict with a supervisor.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Peachtree City, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cooper Lighting in May 2013.

The interview was 5 hour long. There is many power electronics technical questions. I though for sure for the question that I will be designing LED driver, but so far there are not many design projects.

Interview Questions
    • How to make a power regulator with a transistor, an opamp, and a zener diode.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Cooper Lighting.

Interviewed by seven engineers. All asked technical questions for 2 and 1/2 hour long. And the job was just an entry-level position.

Marketing Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cooper Lighting in March 2013.

From the phone calls necessary to set up the interview - to the actual interview itself, the process was extremely professional. The individuals who attended were prompt and attentive. The questions asked were all very relevant and important. When describing the position - the managers were informative and descriptive. I felt that the managers present represented their company in a very positive light and was encouraged by all that we discussed.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked 'how would I handle a situation where I already had a full task list for the day, and was informed that a client called with a large quantity of product needed...that we did not have'.   View Answer

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Cooper Lighting in October 2011.

It was a phone interview that asked a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
    • When was a time you had a conflict with a teammate and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Worked for Cooper Lighting? Contribute to the Community!