Cooper Lighting Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cooper Lighting

DRP Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cooper Lighting (Peachtree City, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with an HR rep who seemed a bit aloof. I was then brought in for a face to face interview session with HR, a director and hiring manager. It was a little awkward for various reasons including the fact it was casual Friday, everyone was dressed down and hiring manager was preoccupied with her nails after the first 10 minutes. It took about 3 weeks for them to circle back and send me an automated notice that I was not selected for the role.

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cooper Lighting.

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep at corporate that went over my background and confirmed that I would be a good fit for the position. Then had a phone interview with the Hiring Manager at the facility. Interview was about 40 minutes long and a lot of questions about past specific experiences, tell men you dealt with....

Interview Questions

• Tell my about a time you had a conflict with a supervisor.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cooper Lighting.

Interview

Interviewed by seven engineers. All asked technical questions for 2 and 1/2 hour long. And the job was just an entry-level position.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peachtree City, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cooper Lighting (Peachtree City, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was 5 hour long. There is many power electronics technical questions. I though for sure for the question that I will be designing LED driver, but so far there are not many design projects.

Interview Questions

• How to make a power regulator with a transistor, an opamp, and a zener diode.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cooper Lighting in March 2013.

Interview

From the phone calls necessary to set up the interview - to the actual interview itself, the process was extremely professional. The individuals who attended were prompt and attentive. The questions asked were all very relevant and important. When describing the position - the managers were informative and descriptive. I felt that the managers present represented their company in a very positive light and was encouraged by all that we discussed.

Interview Questions

• I was asked 'how would I handle a situation where I already had a full task list for the day, and was informed that a client called with a large quantity of product needed...that we did not have'.   1 Answer

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cooper Lighting in October 2011.

Interview

It was a phone interview that asked a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a conflict with a teammate and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question