Cooper Lighting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer
Peachtree City, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cooper Lighting in May 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was 5 hour long. There is many power electronics technical questions. I though for sure for the question that I will be designing LED driver, but so far there are not many design projects.

Interview Question – How to make a power regulator with a transistor, an opamp, and a zener diode.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Electrical Engineer

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cooper Lighting.

Interview Details – Interviewed by seven engineers. All asked technical questions for 2 and 1/2 hour long. And the job was just an entry-level position.

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cooper Lighting in March 2013.

Interview Details – From the phone calls necessary to set up the interview - to the actual interview itself, the process was extremely professional. The individuals who attended were prompt and attentive. The questions asked were all very relevant and important. When describing the position - the managers were informative and descriptive. I felt that the managers present represented their company in a very positive light and was encouraged by all that we discussed.

Interview Question – I was asked 'how would I handle a situation where I already had a full task list for the day, and was informed that a client called with a large quantity of product needed...that we did not have'.   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Manufacturing Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Cooper Lighting in October 2011.

Interview Details – It was a phone interview that asked a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Question – When was a time you had a conflict with a teammate and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Worked for Cooper Lighting? Contribute to the Community!