Cooper-Standard Automotive Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.4

Accounting Manager Interview

Interview

Pretty standard, general interview questions what makes you the best candidate for hire. Phone interview 20 minutes Call back Face to face with entire team 2 rounds of interviews No discussion of benefits

Better offer

Interview

the interview took about 2 hours. it included face to face interview with HR and hiring manager and phone interview it staff. Got a chance to talk to the director of the department and answered a few questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you find out that how many gas stations are in the u.s.   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive (Johnson City, TN) in December 2014.

Interview

Go to adecco employment services go though intake and take drug test. Sit there for about 1 hour and listen to the lady talk about the job and the requirements for the job, Do paperwork for background check and tax forums, Sign employment agreement, overall it was about the easiest job interview i have ever been at.

Interview Questions

• What shift will you be able to work?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive.

Interview

The hiring process was very smooth. During the interview phase, I was able to meet multiple levels of people to get a full view of the organization and position. I appreciated that I was given plenty of opportunities to ask questions--both during the interview and afterwards. It was a great two-way conversation.

Interview Questions

• The question that generated the most discussion was "What would you do during your first 100 days in this position?"   Answer Question

Negotiation

I found the negotiation phase to be fair and logical.

Application

interviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive in June 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pretty detailed. They were clear about the position and the responsibility. There were 6 people with 3 rotating turns. The intervier are all pretty adequate in the necessary knowledge areas.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty much the standard questions.   Answer Question

Senior SAP Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive (Auburn, IN) in May 2013.

Interview

1. Phone Screen by HR 2. Telephonic Interview with Technical Manager and Lead 3. Face-to-face interview with entire team I was on work visa so even after I accepted the offer, the process took a couple of months. Background Check, Immigration process, drug screen. Overall I would say, it took a bit longer than it should be.

Interview Questions

• About my experience, overview of what I have done in my career, my career aspirations.   Answer Question

Paint Booth Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive (Rockford, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

Serously. at my specific location there wasnt even an interview. I walked in and started the next day.

Q1 Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaylord, MI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive (Gaylord, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

Simple one on one conversation with HR, then tour of plant, then went to take drug test. Got job offer the next day, started two days after offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in a factory?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No negotiation, union contract specific wages

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Cooper-Standard Automotive (Detroit, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, including HR, Hiring Manager and VP. Initial interview was over the phone, then the following interviews were in person. As I was relocating, the second interview was a scheduling challenge and required me to stay overnight, which the compensated me for.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interview questions, including typical 'stumblers' like biggest weakness, time you've streggled with a team member, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Fairly simple, they made a competitive offer, with only a few points I was looking for more on, which they agreed with the next day.