Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants Interview Questions & Reviews

2.3

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Orland Park, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orland Park, IL

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants in December 2010.

They need to know your school schedule, but they ask you to give an example about how you've gone above & beyond at a project before. It is very easy to get hired here if you're smart and have a good head on your shoulders.

Interview Questions
    • There really isn't hard questions - just be truthful. They want good kids as hosts/hostess. And don't steal the pretzel bread.   Answer Question
    no negotiation - minimum wage

Manager Interview

I interviewed through other source - interviewed at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants.

All 3 interviews went well and everyone I interviewed with seemed really nice. After my 3rd interview which was with the COO I was told by their secretary that I passed all the interviews and I will be getting an offer as soon as they know when the restaurant is opening for sure. She also said she will call me every week just to touch base which she never did. I called and asked her a month later how everything was coming along and she said everything was great and to not feel like I am being strung along. I said ok, just give me a call when you are ready. I called again a month later because their secretary never called again and she told me that she is sorry she hasn't called and to not feel like I am being strung along. I found this really weird so I called the area supervisor who I interviewed with and he told me to call him back in a week and he will give me some info as to when the offer is coming. I called a week later and he told me that I never made the cut. I was very confused and upset especially since their secretary told me that I passed my 3rd interview and to expect an offer soon. I then called the COO and spoke to him and explained to him what happened. He told me that he was going to research it and call me back. It has been a month and he never called. Pretty sad when there is no clear communication within the organization and nobody even cares to call me back and explain. Their restaurant concept is really cool and I was really looking forward to working for them but after this experience I guess i'm glad that I won't be there working for them.

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wheeling, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, IL

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants in May 2011.

A very standard, average behavioral interview. Very casual setting in the middle of the restaurant. Very nice and understanding hiring manager. Position said to have very flexible hours provided the employee is a reliable worker. Emphasize any previous restaurant experience or other customer service oriented jobs. Also emphasize an optimistic company culture.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants

Worked for Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurants? Contribute to the Community!