Copper Cellar Restaurants

Updated Jul 11, 2014

1.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Copper Cellar Restaurants

Hostess Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants.

Fill out a two page job application, ask to speak with manager. There are two interviews, one with a manager, and one with the general manager. Then they will set up training days.

Interview Questions
    • How many shifts a week do you need to maintain your bills?   Answer Question
    There is no negotiation, pay is flat.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants in August 2011.

I walked in the copper cellar and asked for an interview. I was given a small sheet to fill out while I waited for a manager. It was a short interview asking questions on experience and areas I had worked in. I received a call back after 2 hours of leaving to come in the next day for training.

Interview Questions
    • Basic questions on service and experience. If you have worked in multiple ares of service this might be helpful. If you have never worked in this field maybe consider asking for a hosting job first with the opportunity to move to a serving position   Answer Question
    Can't really negotiate just need to work hard and up sell to increase your earnings

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants in September 2010.

Very simple. They just asked me a few questions about my past work experience and wny I wanted to be a server. They were looking for apperearnce- how well groomed I was. Also they were looking for someone who could be there long term, instead of just someone who was looking for a summer job.

Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants in July 2010.

I was having a drink at the bar one day when I picked up an interest card and filled it out. I had the GM come over and handed it to him and chatted for a few minutes about cooking and ethics and I was invited to come back in a couple days to interview.
    Turns out there was no further interview, they had me fill out paperwork and start that day.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't really any questions. The GM found out I had several years of experience and I was hired on the spot.   Answer Question
    I actually didn't know what I was getting paid until I received my first paycheck. Make sure you get this out of them.

Host Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants in May 2009.

you fill out the intial application and if the manager likes you they hire you

no negotiating

Server Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Copper Cellar Restaurants in December 2008.

just asked about teamwork