Coppermark Bank

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internal Audit Intern Interview

Internal Audit Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coppermark Bank.

Interview Details – Phone call with basic questions, meet with the hiring manager. He is a very friendly guy like the rest of the bank.

Interview Question – No really difficult questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – None

Audit Intern Interview

Audit Intern
Oklahoma City, OK

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Coppermark Bank in September 2009.

Interview Details – I went in-person to fill out an application. I met someone there when I was done. I took a personality test they told me to take after filling out the application. I called the person I met there, and finally got a call back from someone else.

Interview Question – Why would you want to do audit at a bank?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Teller

The process took 4 days - interviewed at Coppermark Bank in May 2008.

Interview Details – When you first apply, they will give you a brief 1 on 1 interview. They ask you to take an assessment test and have one of the branch managers call you and set up an interview. The interview process was painless. I went there and it was a casual interview. They ask standard questions to test your work ethics. They also ask me to "sale" a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. I assume this is to gauge how my sale pitch is.

Interview Question – What would you do when you have an angry customer?   Answer Question

Worked for Coppermark Bank? Contribute to the Community!