Coppermark Bank

Coppermark Bank Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coppermark Bank

Internal Audit Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coppermark Bank.

Phone call with basic questions, meet with the hiring manager. He is a very friendly guy like the rest of the bank.

None

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Coppermark Bank in September 2009.

I went in-person to fill out an application. I met someone there when I was done. I took a personality test they told me to take after filling out the application. I called the person I met there, and finally got a call back from someone else.

Teller Interview

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Coppermark Bank in May 2008.

When you first apply, they will give you a brief 1 on 1 interview. They ask you to take an assessment test and have one of the branch managers call you and set up an interview. The interview process was painless. I went there and it was a casual interview. They ask standard questions to test your work ethics. They also ask me to "sale" a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich. I assume this is to gauge how my sale pitch is.