CorVel

Updated Nov 13, 2014
Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at CorVel.

Normal panel interview, writing sample required. Took about 30 mins, they asked my experience, why I am interested and more. 1 day interview process, like most companies it's all about who you know.

They are very cheap and take advantage of unemployed citizens

Vocational Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online – interviewed at CorVel in October 2014.

There is an initial telephone screening where an HR Representative will review your qualifications, salary requirements, etc. Phone call didn't last more than 10 minutes. Questions were basic and straight forward.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Applied to Administrative Assistant position posted online. Received an initial phone call within a week or two for a quick phone screen. Received an invitation for a phone interview at a later date that went into more depth. Received another invitation for an in person interview with the Hiring Manager.

Claims Specialist Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CorVel.

Phone interview and one face to face interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CorVel in January 2014.

Started through a temporary to hire position for 3 months, they hire almost everyone full time if you make it through the three months, interview was easy simple questions. Lots of computer work

Interview Questions
    • Asked math questions and spelling questions (you're dealing with a lot of last names that you should pronounce correctly.   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CorVel in October 2013.

If you know someone who works within the company, it's much easier to be considered for an interview. The current employee can submit your resume to management, when they have reviewed your resume they contact you to complete an application. Once you have completed that process they will contact you for an interview.

The interview process was very casual and very interactive.

They ask question about your current job and scenario question, like "Tell me a difficult situation you were faced with and how did you deal with it?"

Interview Questions
    • What would you say or do when you don't know how to answer or complete a task?   Answer Question
    I was offered a pretty good salary, so I didn't negotiate much.

Registered Nurse Case Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CorVel.

Interview and boarding process was fairly typical and straight forward.

No issues. Usual and customary hiring phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at CorVel in September 2013.

Employees in this department are hired through AppleOne. Interview is very standard and lasted no more than 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    Tried negotiating with my recruiter and was able to earn 50 cents more an hour than their offer.

Medical Case Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at CorVel.

I was contacted after submitting resume and then had an in person interview over lunch, it was relaxed and friendly. An offer was made and salary negotiations commenced.

Interview Questions
    Good back and forth discussions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CorVel in February 2012.

I got the interview through a temp agency, it took one interview that lasted about 1 to 1.5 hours. If you can, try not to go through a temp agency, they took about 40% of my pay right off the top.

Interview Questions
    • It was pretty straight forward, basic questions about school, courses I took, experiences I had, and descriptions about myself.   Answer Question