Coraid Interview Questions

Updated Jun 11, 2015

2.8

SQA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Coraid (Redwood City, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Got call from a recruiter. Has a phone chat then 1:1 at their facility. Talk to a team of 4 Indian engineers & manager. Talk to some other managers from manufacturing.

Interview Questions

• Just general sw question. The SQA team is very young and has little experience in storage   Answer Question

Don't like the team & their product

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coraid in August 2013.

Interview

Good questions. major questions on testing. few questions on coding.

QA Engineer Interview

Interview

All day 9 people.

Interview Questions

• Write a program that figures if a number is prime and what tests would you perform on it.   1 Answer

Senior Systems Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coraid (Redwood City, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Spoke with Sales and Engineering Executives. Took a tour of facility and saw a demo of product. Also met with the CEO and lunch with hiring manager as well as HR.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Coraid (Redwood City, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process at Coraid was seamless, quick, and painless while still being thorough. After applying online, I quickly received an email to set up a phone interview with the hiring manager and other EA. Phone interview was basic, relevant, and conversational with a few standout questions and a lot of good vibes. This was followed by two onsite interviews on separate days that lasted 2.5 & 3 hours, final interview with the CEO. Understandable, as an EA it's important to meet direct reports and other key employees to make sure it's really a great fit. Each interviewer was different: traditional, conversational, quirky, direct, etc but there wasn't a huge amount of overlap in the questions asked. There were a lot of personality questions with the basic "how would you react to this/solve this" line of questioning. The people here are very nice and happy. A great, refreshing find. We did have to move conference rooms during each onsite session but I was never once left alone in the room for more than a few seconds. An overall positive experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate. I given an offer in line with what I wanted.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Coraid (Redwood City, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

Had initial phone call with recruiter and then VP of BD. From there I had an interview at the companies offices with the VP of BD, VP of Sales and CEO. Questions were on topic and thoughtful. They needed someone with my exact skill set - so my responses were natural and came easy. Was nervous at the beginning but soon relaxed. Obvious this is a good group of people who are smart and friendly. If you're confident in the position your interviewing for and qualified you should have no trouble.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about the storage industry?   1 Answer