Coram

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Manager Pharmacist Interview

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Coram in December 2011.

Interview Details – The process started when their "Senior Talent Acquisition Partner" phone for an initial interview. After 1 week I was interviewed by the Branch Manager of the site I was applying. I then had an interview with their VP of Pharmacy, National Director of Pharmacy and a Pharmacist in the field. They all asked the same questions , seemed very disorganized and as if they did not communicate with each other. They had no respect for my time or my current employers time. The Talent Partner would call my cell phone and expect me to talk with another person within 15 minutes, even though I explained I was at work. The process started the week before Thanksgiving and concluded December 30th. They never discussed salary , or relocation, or compensation packages. The "Talent Acquisition Partner" was clueless. He constantly tried to speak to me about the job and would have no answers.
  They actually flew the Branch manager up to my local area near the end of the process and I assumed she would be bringing a contract. No she flew up to have lunch with me. Very unprofessional in my opinion. I took a day off of work to drive 2 hours to watch her eat her lunch and talk about the people in the office. When the offer was made the salary quoted was below standards. I tried to re-negotiate but the only person that will speak to you is againthe Talent Partner. I believe he is an outside contractor trying to fill the positions. Not once did I speak with an official HR representative. This Talent partner could not even provide me with the benefit packages or costs.

Interview Questions

• What would you say was the most difficult situation for you to handle?   Answer Question
  • You haven't been working in home infusion for 4 years , are you sure you remember how to?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I chose to decline the offer after the flim flam way the entire process was handled. This interview took 6 weeks of my time and compensation was never discussed until the offer letter arrived even though I inquired several times.
 For a relocation package they offered $3K , after 90 days worked, and taxable, a totally ludicrous offer to move from Delaware to Florida.
 When I tried to negotiate a higher more appropriate salary for my experience the Talent Partner stated the Branch Manager would only go $1k more. He stated that they could go higher but would have to go thru Corporate and that was a "long drawn out process". I feel the whole deal was under handed and handled probably at the Branch level without any Corporate involvement. The Talent Partner even stated at one point that "as a woman with children how could I pass up this deal". Very unprofessional.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Coram? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coram Branch Manager Pharmacist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Coram employees and interview candidates.