Coram

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst-Trade Relations Interview

Financial Analyst-Trade Relations
Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coram.

Interview Details – I received a call from the recruiter who was very nice and asked me general questions about my experience as it related to the job description. I was then setup for a phone interview a few days later. The hiring Manager was again, very nice and again asked me questions about my past experience. The Manager mentioned she would be conducting a few more phone interviews and then call some people in for a face to face. I felt confident that I would get a call for the next rounds of interviews because must of the work I have done in the past, and I actually worked at CVS/Caremark, which just took over Coram. That was over 3 weeks ago..I have left 2 phone message and 1 email for the recruiter and 1 phone messages for the manager and still no response.

Very Easy Interview

Pharmacy Manager Interview

Pharmacy Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Coram in February 2013.

Interview Details – The interview was carried out by the branch manager who knew nothing about pharmacy because she was a Registered Nurse and the questions were very general rather than situational and was one on one( with a short visit from the Pharmacist in Charge) rather than a panel or group interview which would have made sense since every discipline extended to me was based not on my actual knowledge and performance but from that of the opinions of others those who never stepped foot in my office nor did they entertain my daily interaction and inquiries.

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was carried out by the recruiter and Coram and the recruiter had stated what the salary was prior to me agreeing to participate in an interview However;when the offer was made they reduced the salary by 2,000 with an absolute take it or leave it.

Collectors Representative Interview

Collectors Representative

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Coram in April 2014.

Interview Details – This was a phone interview. The lady I spoke with was nice; although she was a recruiter from another state and was not able to provide me with info on the actual manager. Also, I had applied for other positions w/ the company and she had no info on the status of those.

Interview Question – They were general work history and personality questions. Sorry I do not remember specific questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Supv Interview

Customer Service Supv
Maumee, OH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coram in December 2010.

Interview Details – different for each branch depending on the mgr.

Negotiation Details – not difficult

Branch Manager Interview

Branch Manager

I applied online and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Coram.

Interview Details – The interview process was long and drawn out---over five months! After three phone interviews about a month apart, I was invited to Denver for the day to endure three other interviews, each lasting only a few minutes each. These on-site interviews were very rushed because the interviewers were also conducting new employee training at the same time. I should have taken this as a bad omen. The company is very scattered and operationally consists of starts and stops. No consistency in the long run and nothing gets accomplished.

Interview Question – How will you learn the Coram policies and procedures?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No room for negotiation.

Marketing Associate Interview

Marketing Associate
Denver, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coram in December 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process was unclearly defined and somewhat sporatic. However, they did conduct a thorough backgroud check and drug screening. The interview process was acceptable but could be better for the size of the company.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Branch Manager Pharmacist Interview

Branch Manager Pharmacist

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Coram in December 2011.

Interview Details – The process started when their "Senior Talent Acquisition Partner" phone for an initial interview. After 1 week I was interviewed by the Branch Manager of the site I was applying. I then had an interview with their VP of Pharmacy, National Director of Pharmacy and a Pharmacist in the field. They all asked the same questions , seemed very disorganized and as if they did not communicate with each other. They had no respect for my time or my current employers time. The Talent Partner would call my cell phone and expect me to talk with another person within 15 minutes, even though I explained I was at work. The process started the week before Thanksgiving and concluded December 30th. They never discussed salary , or relocation, or compensation packages. The "Talent Acquisition Partner" was clueless. He constantly tried to speak to me about the job and would have no answers.
  They actually flew the Branch manager up to my local area near the end of the process and I assumed she would be bringing a contract. No she flew up to have lunch with me. Very unprofessional in my opinion. I took a day off of work to drive 2 hours to watch her eat her lunch and talk about the people in the office. When the offer was made the salary quoted was below standards. I tried to re-negotiate but the only person that will speak to you is againthe Talent Partner. I believe he is an outside contractor trying to fill the positions. Not once did I speak with an official HR representative. This Talent partner could not even provide me with the benefit packages or costs.

Interview Questions

• What would you say was the most difficult situation for you to handle?   Answer Question
  • You haven't been working in home infusion for 4 years , are you sure you remember how to?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I chose to decline the offer after the flim flam way the entire process was handled. This interview took 6 weeks of my time and compensation was never discussed until the offer letter arrived even though I inquired several times.
 For a relocation package they offered $3K , after 90 days worked, and taxable, a totally ludicrous offer to move from Delaware to Florida.
 When I tried to negotiate a higher more appropriate salary for my experience the Talent Partner stated the Branch Manager would only go $1k more. He stated that they could go higher but would have to go thru Corporate and that was a "long drawn out process". I feel the whole deal was under handed and handled probably at the Branch level without any Corporate involvement. The Talent Partner even stated at one point that "as a woman with children how could I pass up this deal". Very unprofessional.

Worked for Coram? Contribute to the Community!