Corbis Interview Questions & Reviews

20 interviews

Account Management Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Corbis in April 2014.

Applied online, was asked invited to interview over the phone by HR person in Seattle. Was told that she'd get back to me the following week about an in-person interview but I never heard from again. The woman I interviewed with was flustered and admitted she was exhausted. Didn't seem very interested in having to interview me.

Account Management Junior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Applied through Indeed, received an email about five days afterwards from a recruiter based in Seattle about setting up a phone interview, interviewed with her, and was told she'd talk to the local hiring manager about having me go in for an in-person interview but she never got back to me.

Content Editor (Photo Editor) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Corbis in April 2013.

I applied for this position twice. I had a phone interview and in person the first time, phone and in person the second time and was finally hired.

Interview Questions
    • There was a test to create a photo gallery based on a certain topic. My topic was "business" - very general.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. This is an entry level position.

Media Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Corbis in May 2011.

I had two phone interviews and one in person interview. Part of the team was in another office. Once I was contacted, the process was very quick from initial conversation to offer.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your experience using SQL to run reports.   View Answer
    I did not negotiate. In retrospect, I should have. Where you start is where you stay.

Sales Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Corbis.

Phone interview with HR in another city, followed by in-person interview with head of department and potential manager. Received an offer, but had to start as a temp, paid through temp agency. Eventually became a salaried employee with great benefits and commission plan.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a challenging situation in a previous job and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    I did not try to negotiate the hourly temp wage.

Marketing Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Corbis in April 2013.

I attended the internship fair with about 40 other attendees. There were 8 marketing interns and only 2 positions. The process was well structured but it seemed like a lot of time to spend in a room for only one, fifteen-minute interview. Overall, the atmosphere was fun and inviting but it seemed a little over the top. The fifteen-minute interview was conducted by a small panel of mangers within the hiring department and it was a more casual interview than I expected. Overall, I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, none you wouldn't expect. They did ask about other companies you though were doing well or poorly with their marketing That could throw someone off if they weren't expecting it.   Answer Question

Entry Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Easy process. Met with people who wanted 50 words minimum but would not let me know how many words I actually used. Wish it was easier but easy it was. The movie itself was outstanding.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me what steps you would start with (after tech drew a web page on the white board)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Corbis.

Easy, easy, easy

Wish I hadn't accepted the offer, easy interview are a huge red flag.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Corbis in November 2010.

In-house consultant interviewed.

Slow.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Corbis in June 2008.

Interview process was average

Interview Questions
    Only because i didn't know how bad it was, look else where please!

Worked for Corbis? Contribute to the Community!