Corbis

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiting Programs Coordinator Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Corbis in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was phone screened by 2 recruiters and the hiring manager and then interviewed by the recruiting team including the hiring manager and VP or HR. They covered everything about what the culture was like to what they expect from a new hire. It was a very transp[arent and foreard thinking. Also, very postive and team oriented. I was really impressed by their presentation and what they had to offer.

Interview Question – How would you go about resolving a conflict when trying to schedule an interview where their is no availability by any of the interviewers and the canddiate only has that limited timeframe that he/she presented to you?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was effortless and they gave me exactly what I was looking for

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Corbis? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corbis Recruiting Programs Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Corbis employees and interview candidates.