Corbus

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Order Processing Analyst Interview

Customer Order Processing Analyst
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Corbus.

Interview Details – called by recruiter. interviewed and was hired within 2 days

Interview Question – Interview questions were basic. I cannot recall anything that was too difficult. Questions related to your knowledge of SAP, Consulting experience, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations were accepted.

COPA Interview

COPA
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Corbus in October 2013.

Interview Details – I live North of Dayton and they had me drive to the Cincinnati office for my first interview. When I arrived, the managers I was interviewing with were in the Dayton office, so I had my interview via Skype while they were in Miamisburg and I had driven an hour past them to Skype with them from their Cincinnati office. The recruiter left me alone in the conference room as she had a hair appointment to get to....yes, true story. My second interview was two days later also in the Cincinnati office. One manager met with me in person while the other was Skyping from his home in Georgia. The questions were alot of "canned" type interview questions "have you ever stole from an employer" etc...the interview was not hard, but now looking back I realize they mislead me about the job...alot. They asked alot of questions about interacting with customers when in fact, the position I was interviewing for would have very little customer contact.

Interview Question – No unexpected or difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I tried to negotiate and was immediately shut down. I was told they were offering me the maximum and they refused to negotiate. I later found out there were employees in the same position with less experience, making much more and also some making much less. I was also told if I wanted the job, I had to start in 6 days...not alot of time to get things in order.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Dayton, OH

I applied online and interviewed at Corbus.

Interview Details – I interviewed with 2 Project Managers and was hired in 2 days

Negotiation Details – No negotiating. They were not open to even negotiating vacation.

PM Interview

PM
Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Corbus in August 2008.

Interview Details – detailed enough. Hiring decisions are slow.

Interview Question – not really. Focus on Project Management and PMI related questions   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Corbus.

Interview Details – written test,two technical interviews and then final PM round

Negotiation Details – na

Presales Interview

Presales
Noida (India)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Corbus in May 2011.

Interview Details – One written test, Psychometric test, two interviews (one with presales head another with delivery head)

Interview Question – Resource Loading?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Corbus in January 2012.

Interview Details – ok, they take too long to make a decision. Interview panel is average

Interview Question – they ask a lot of irrelevant questions on quality and less on programming skills.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – dint like the culture

Trainee In Testing Interview

Trainee In Testing
Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Corbus in May 2011.

Interview Details – Got a call from my NIIT institute for the post of Professional Practice Trainee as i have done GNIIT course from NIIT so they sent students for interviews. So at Corbus, the opening was for a trainee in testing team.

There were about 15 to 20 students who went through a IQ test and then HR round followed by interview taken by Manager and AVP

Interview Question – Describe Software Testing Life Cycle ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Had no option, as it was from NIIT so had to accept their offering

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Corbus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corbus interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Corbus employees and interview candidates.