Cordis

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

Interview Details – I had one interview and it was great

Interview Question – Just normal interview questions, prepare and you will be fine.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation since it was just an intern position

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
San German, PR

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cordis in August 2009.

Interview Details – Targeted selection interview process... A bunch of questions in acouple minutes. Makes you answer questions in as littlke time as possible. If you're not prepared, you couls easily fail.

Interview Question – They asked me to give them an example of a situation where I needed to convince someone of doing something they had a different opinion.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – straight forward. Offer will be based on both current salary/benefits plus years of experience and education/credentials

Very Easy Interview

Human Resources Interview

Human Resources

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Cordis.

Interview Details – I had only two interview, fast process

Interview Question – none, every one was pretty simple   Answer Question

Interview Details – phone interview and face to face

Interview Question – easy interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes negotiable

Miami Lakes, FL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cordis in January 2011.

Interview Details – Phone based interview, no face-to-face as it was internal move. No relocation benefits. Cumbersome and slow position approval process.

Interview Question – Are you willing to accept the job without relocation benefits?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Cordis in April 2010.

Interview Details – phone and face 2 face

Negotiation Details – fair

Interview Details – 1) Phone
2) Face 2 Face

Reason for Declining – n/a

San German, PR

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cordis in January 2010.

Interview Details – initiaol communication was good, interview was very proper and professional. Please ask for any offers to provide details in writing.

Interview Question – What contributions have you made in the last year as a staff engineer?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – offer was for overseas position.

Quality Training Specialist Interview

Quality Training Specialist
Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cordis in July 2011.

Interview Details – Found job through Kelly Services recruiter. Interview was with a department manager (who became my direct supervisor) and 3 of her direct reports, 2 of whom called in via conference call. Asked about my experience, background, length of assignment. After the interview they indicated 3 others were interviewing that week and that I would be notified of the hiring decision within two weeks. It took ~1 week.

Interview Question – Are you comfortable with computer software and data entry?   View Answer

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Cordis in March 2009.

Interview Details – I met with several different groups of people, everything from Director to staff that I would supervise.

Negotiation Details – Was able to negotitate vacation time.

Worked for Cordis? Contribute to the Community!