Cordis Interview Questions

2.2

Intern Interview

I had one interview and it was great

Interview Questions
    • Just normal interview questions, prepare and you will be fine.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation since it was just an intern position

Human Resources Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cordis.

I had only two interview, fast process

Principal Engineer Interview

phone interview and face to face

yes negotiable

1) Phone
    2) Face 2 Face

n/a

Quality Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cordis in July 2011.

Found job through Kelly Services recruiter. Interview was with a department manager (who became my direct supervisor) and 3 of her direct reports, 2 of whom called in via conference call. Asked about my experience, background, length of assignment. After the interview they indicated 3 others were interviewing that week and that I would be notified of the hiring decision within two weeks. It took ~1 week.

Interview Questions
    • Are you comfortable with computer software and data entry?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Lakes, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Lakes, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cordis in January 2011.

Phone based interview, no face-to-face as it was internal move. No relocation benefits. Cumbersome and slow position approval process.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to accept the job without relocation benefits?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Cordis in April 2010.

phone and face 2 face

fair

Anonymous Employee in San German, PR
    Anonymous Employee in San German, PR

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cordis in January 2010.

initiaol communication was good, interview was very proper and professional. Please ask for any offers to provide details in writing.

Interview Questions
    • What contributions have you made in the last year as a staff engineer?   Answer Question

offer was for overseas position.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San German, PR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San German, PR

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Cordis in August 2009.

Targeted selection interview process... A bunch of questions in acouple minutes. Makes you answer questions in as littlke time as possible. If you're not prepared, you couls easily fail.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me to give them an example of a situation where I needed to convince someone of doing something they had a different opinion.   View Answer
    straight forward. Offer will be based on both current salary/benefits plus years of experience and education/credentials

Territory Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cordis in December 2009.

I was contacted by a recruiter about an opening for Cordis Corporation. I had 2 phone interviews and then was moved onto a 1:1. At this time I was told I lacked a little experience, but the hiring manager liked me and moved me to the 4th round of interviews. The interview was your basic questions, nothing too tough. Seemed like the manager wanted someone with a good skillset, likeable & eager to learn. Unfortunately, for me it came down to not having medical experience that did me in.