Cordys Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

3.3

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cordys in April 2009.

Tough written test followed by easy technical interviews (2 rounds) followed by HR round

Other Interview Reviews for Cordys

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cordys in January 2012.

Written Test
    Technical Interview
    HR

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Cordys in April 2011.

The first session was written test for both Tech and Aptitude. Followed by it was a tech interview which lasted for 1.5 hours. Asked about academic projects and some technical programming questions. Then it was the HR Round which also lasted for 1 hour asked about the Why the company previous employment details etc.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cordys in March 2011.

Fully technical question based on Database, Web application and project apart from that C,JAVA and IQ questions.

Interview Questions
    • Puzzels related to arranging the numbers in different shape like prism , and priniting in particular order.   Answer Question
    Work location

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Cordys in February 2011.

Interview will be very simple. Just be frank in what you are good at. When I attended the interview, I had no idea about cloud computing. I just told them I am not good at their domain. So they started asking questions from data structures and algorithms (My area of interests)

Interview Questions
    • Write the code for Breath First Traversal   View Answer
    In HR you just need to convince them that you will stay in the company for atleast 2 to 3 years.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cordys in March 2008.

Good Process .Very clean notification

Interview Questions

Worked for Cordys? Contribute to the Community!