Cordys

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cordys in April 2009.

Interview Details – Tough written test followed by easy technical interviews (2 rounds) followed by HR round

Very Difficult Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cordys in January 2012.

Interview Details – Written Test
Technical Interview
HR

Interview Question – Why coming to software from ECE?   Answer Question

Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cordys in April 2011.

Interview Details – The first session was written test for both Tech and Aptitude. Followed by it was a tech interview which lasted for 1.5 hours. Asked about academic projects and some technical programming questions. Then it was the HR Round which also lasted for 1 hour asked about the Why the company previous employment details etc.

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cordys in March 2011.

Interview Details – Fully technical question based on Database, Web application and project apart from that C,JAVA and IQ questions.

Interview Question – Puzzels related to arranging the numbers in different shape like prism , and priniting in particular order.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Work location

Very Easy Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cordys in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview will be very simple. Just be frank in what you are good at. When I attended the interview, I had no idea about cloud computing. I just told them I am not good at their domain. So they started asking questions from data structures and algorithms (My area of interests)

Interview Question – Write the code for Breath First Traversal   View Answer

Negotiation Details – In HR you just need to convince them that you will stay in the company for atleast 2 to 3 years.

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cordys in March 2008.

Interview Details – Good Process .Very clean notification

Interview Questions

Worked for Cordys? Contribute to the Community!