Cordys Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cordys

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cordys (Hyderābād (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Written Test Technical Interview HR

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cordys

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cordys (Coimbatore (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

The first session was written test for both Tech and Aptitude. Followed by it was a tech interview which lasted for 1.5 hours. Asked about academic projects and some technical programming questions. Then it was the HR Round which also lasted for 1 hour asked about the Why the company previous employment details etc.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cordys in March 2011.

Interview

Fully technical question based on Database, Web application and project apart from that C,JAVA and IQ questions.

Interview Questions

• Puzzels related to arranging the numbers in different shape like prism , and priniting in particular order.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Work location

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cordys (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview will be very simple. Just be frank in what you are good at. When I attended the interview, I had no idea about cloud computing. I just told them I am not good at their domain. So they started asking questions from data structures and algorithms (My area of interests)

Interview Questions

• Write the code for Breath First Traversal   1 Answer

Negotiation

In HR you just need to convince them that you will stay in the company for atleast 2 to 3 years.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cordys (Coimbatore (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

Tough written test followed by easy technical interviews (2 rounds) followed by HR round

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cordys in March 2008.

Interview

Good Process .Very clean notification