Cordys

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Cordys

Interview Details – Campus visit/off campus aptitude test - Complexity high
Rigorous interview focusing on programming and problem solving (two rounds)
HR round
Normally the process gets over in a day, and offers letters with a tentative joining date is handed over.
Get ready for some strong and challenging interview session focusing on developing things generically and effectively.

Interview Question – Challenging question in Data structure, DBMS, OS   Answer Question

Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cordys in April 2009.

Interview Details – Tough written test followed by easy technical interviews (2 rounds) followed by HR round

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Cordys in February 2010.

Interview Details – One of the difficult interview process to face

Interview Question – Out of box questions and answers   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Systems Engineer
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cordys in October 2009.

Interview Details – There were 3 face to face rounds. First round was full of Linux administration and MySQL administration question. Second round had more dept questions about Apache and Linux.
Third round was with VP/Director/HR.

Interview Question – Willingness to work in 24x7 environment   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cordys in January 2012.

Interview Details – Written Test
Technical Interview
HR

Interview Question – Why coming to software from ECE?   Answer Question

Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cordys in April 2011.

Interview Details – The first session was written test for both Tech and Aptitude. Followed by it was a tech interview which lasted for 1.5 hours. Asked about academic projects and some technical programming questions. Then it was the HR Round which also lasted for 1 hour asked about the Why the company previous employment details etc.

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cordys in March 2011.

Interview Details – Fully technical question based on Database, Web application and project apart from that C,JAVA and IQ questions.

Interview Question – Puzzels related to arranging the numbers in different shape like prism , and priniting in particular order.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Work location

Very Easy Interview

Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Cordys in February 2011.

Interview Details – Interview will be very simple. Just be frank in what you are good at. When I attended the interview, I had no idea about cloud computing. I just told them I am not good at their domain. So they started asking questions from data structures and algorithms (My area of interests)

Interview Question – Write the code for Breath First Traversal   View Answer

Negotiation Details – In HR you just need to convince them that you will stay in the company for atleast 2 to 3 years.

Associate Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cordys in March 2008.

Interview Details – Good Process .Very clean notification

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cordys? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cordys interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cordys employees and interview candidates.