Core BTS Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2014
Updated Jun 10, 2014

2.3

Account Executive Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Core BTS in August 2013.

Initial interview with Regional Vice President. Second round will be with minimum of two existing Account Executives. Upon approval of sales group then you will filter up to Sr. VP and CEO; most likely by phone.

Interview Questions
    Salary offer was in line with my expectations so I accepted.

Network Operations Center Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Core BTS in February 2013.

I was invited for an interview and arrived to meet 3 interviewers. There was a director, a senior NOC engineer, and a help desk manager. They each had their own questions relating to their part in the company. They seemed to be communicating to each other through chat on their laptops throughout the interview. I was asked a simple technical question about how I would go about troubleshooting lack of access to a server. The questions from the other two interviewers included the basics such as customer support experience and how I would handle stress, etc.They were all dressed professionally and I had the impression that the company was professional.

Interview Questions
    • What steps would you take in troubleshooting connectivity to a network server?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Core BTS in June 2012.

There were two interviews, one with the regional vice president and one with the president of sales. Neither were too formal, only one face to face interview.

There was none. I was just lied to.