Core Laboratories

2.3

Core Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Core Laboratories.

I started out through a temp agency and worked hard until they hired me on. When I interviewed with them, they offered me the job the same day.

n/a

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deer Park, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Core Laboratories.

Interviewed by the supervising chemist and a chemist. Most of the interview was the chemist going into details abut the company and what they did. Other chemist went into details about benefits.

Interview Questions
    • What equipment and procedures do you remember from college?   View Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Core Laboratories in February 2014.

I was interviewed by the Supervisor and the Controller, both of which were very professional and pleasant. The office location is rather hidden, but the office setting is very nice.

Interview Questions
    • How do you deal with difficult people?   View Answer

Lab Technician Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Core Laboratories in June 2013.

Found company through college career resources website, interviewed by chemist supervisor, easy questions about what school courses I was taking and major, then did some online test, and got offered a job and paid through the temp agency.

Interview Questions
    • School personal questions about my major and that's about it.   Answer Question
    none

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

The process took a dayinterviewed at Core Laboratories in April 2012.

The engineers explained their projects, didn't ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions
    • Showed an assembly and asked where is the highest stress acting?   View Answer
    They give you the best offer, so there is no need to negotiate.

Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Core Laboratories in January 2011.

Interview consisted of several supervisors who will ask about your work history and if you are knowledgeable about the position. They may throw in a question that pertains to your college degree ie. Geology - What is the grain density of Quartz? They will ask how flexible you are on hours.

No, negotiations

Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Core Laboratories.

The process of recruitment was administration screening, aptitude test, interview and medical examination. Interview was taken once only with the manager. Process of recruitment took for about a month starting from aptitude test to medical examination.

QA Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Core Laboratories.

Interviewed for a QA Manager position. The interview process and questions asked were very generic. The hiring manager was very personable, however, asked a lot of open ended questions. Overall, not too difficult. The lobby area was very professional and welcoming, however the office area was in a state of chaos.

Interview Questions
    • How would you manage an employee or group of employees who were more knowledgeable and experienced in a process that you are?   View Answer