CoreLogic

0.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Normal interview, got called in by manager, was offered the job a few days later. Did drug test and background check.

Other Interview Reviews for CoreLogic

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic in April 2013.

Applied through Corner Stone Staffing. Did all the necessary testing. Got a call back for the interview the next day. Was told to dress business professional. The interview took place in a huge room. I was interviewd by a man and a woman. The woman was a current manager in the area I would work in, and the man worked for human resources. They asked a lot of questions pertaining to my work ethic, professionalism and career goals.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years, careerwise and personally?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, the job was offered to me on the spot. The interviewing manager walked me to HR to finalize my offer and give me instructions on getting fingerprinted through Chase.