CoreLogic

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Data Acquisition Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at CoreLogic in April 2012.

I applied for the position online through my university's career site. I was called within a few days to schedule an interview.

I went to my interview and was interviewed by two people--the person who would be my immediate superior if I was hired, and the head of the customer service department.

The interview went well, and I seemed to get along pretty well with both of them. I was told that a decision would be made within two weeks on whether or not I would be selected for a second interview. I was notified about a week and a half later that I would not be considered further for the position.

The company is in dataset management, so the company culture seems pretty laid back. Most of the employees I saw were dressed casually (jeans and t-shirts) and even the people interviewing me were very business casual in terms of attire.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a coworker who is falling behind in their work and needs your assistance to get the job done?   Answer Question