CoreLogic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.6

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic (Austin, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

First I spoke with an hr person who per-screened me. This was followed by an in person interview. The interview was about 1 hour long. They mainly asked about my resume along with many questions about past experiences and abilities. The process was relatively smooth and enjoyable. The hr person I dealt with was extremely helpful, and did everything she could to make the experience smooth.

Interview Questions

• Mainly resume based questions, and questions about my past experiences.   Answer Question

Tax Servicing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Henrietta, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic (Henrietta, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The Interview process started out great. I met with Core Logic through a job fair at my school. They were quick to respond either by email or by phone. They answered all the questions I had and any question they couldn't answer, they would get back to me with the answer shortly. Those were the positives of the interview process.

During the interview process they asked me if I was able to start before I was done with school. I told them this was not possible. The recruiter then told me that there my not be a job available after my graduation date. I understood the situation and told him it was fine. This is when things got flip floppy. The recruiter I spoke to told me he would get back to me the next day with whether or no there would still be a job available. The next day I called him and left him a message. Nothing. I shot him an email. Nothing. I waited another 2 days, still nothing. On the 4th day he called me and told me he was sorry, and that a job was still available. He told me he would call me in the next day or two with the details. Over the next two weeks I called and emailed my recruiter leaving multiple messages waiting days between calls and emails. I did not receive a phone call or email back until the two weeks were up. He finally called me after all this time to offer me the job. I was happy, but I made the mistake of making costly plans that I could not change nor get my money back for. These plans would have interfered with my training so I could not accept the job. Although I made a mistake by making plans, I would have not done so, if I was contacted when I was told I would be.

Interview Questions

• What activities have you done outside of school?
      How do you find the time to get everything done?
      What skills do you have that make you qualified for this job?
      What did you do at your previous jobs?
      Tell me about yourself
      What are some of your strengths and weaknesses?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What do you know about our company?
      Are you a team player?
      Can you tell me about a time you had a difficult situation at a job, and how you handled it?
      Whats your ideal work environment?
      What are you most proud of?
      What are you lifelong dreams?

Answer Question

I was not able to meet training requirements.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CoreLogic (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

I did a great job with the recruiter and after about 45 minutes I asked if he would recommend me to the hiring manager which he said he did. After I met with the recruiter on the phone, conducted 2 follow up calls and10 long weeks later the hiring mangager has still not filled the position yet. The unbelievable part about this process is that the recruiter said he can't get a hold of her. The recruiter went on to say that the manager has not had time to meet any candidates as she has been traveling, that the position is still open and the hiring manager has not called the recruiter back yet (10 weeks mind you.) I thought the recuiter was not telling me the truth but I checked with someone I know there and yes it is true, a very dysfunctional place I guess. I wonder how it would be to work for this company when your manager doesn't return calls, YIKES! The recruiter told me the company is going through a lot of changes and getting territories set up as well as compensation, sounded like a lot of excuses for unprofessional behavior.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic in December 2014.

Interview

Contacted by Corelogic HR. High Level questions by HR to gauge interest. Followed by phone interview by the Director of the dept. Then followed by an in-person interview with a total of three people. Wasn't a 'hard' interview if you are prepared.

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Senior Data Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Hired through an Staff Agency. Group panel interview with 15 other applicants. 1.5 hr long process. Asked about our previous positions and what we had knowledge of.

Negotiation

No negotiation as a temp. Entry Level

Senior, Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online and contacted by HR in about 3 weeks. Had an initial call with a recruiter and then I was contacted by HR again to set up an interview 2 weeks later for the same position. It is odd that HR conducted two exact same call separately for the same position. It gave me the sense that that company is not organized in the recruiting process. Questions from HR are formulated like you would get from a customer service when you call a credit card company. I lost my interest in working for this company shortly after we got into some questions they had.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult or unexpected. Questions are like:
      Do you need visa sponsorship?
      how much do you make every position throughout your career?
      ....

Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CoreLogic (Norcross, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview was basic information about previous work experience and relevant coursework. The second stage of interviews was with three execs. Two of them were not very pleasant to talk to, but the other was more relaxed and happier (happier-sounding at least). They basically asked about previous work experience with some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what specifically do you hope to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Interview

It was very professional and it all got situated quickly. I applied online.

Interview Questions

• They really look at your resume in detail and ask questions about it so know it well.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Questions

• Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

TAx Researcher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Very slow. Coordinated many people present at one time for the interview. The individuals seemed to do most of the talking; just relax and listen. They will stress the difficulty and the efficiency expected of the position; Being detail-oriented is key.

Interview Questions

• Try not get caught between a job being 'routine processes' and 'researching' as it is both. One needs to be comfortable working alone and within a team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much - notified me by phone to expect an offer letter. It took more time for the drug-test results than the background check.