CoreLogic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.6

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapin, SC

Application

The process took 4 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic (Chapin, SC) in August 2011.

Interview

Contacted by an internal recruiter by email. She was very friendly. After I told them I was interviewing with other companies, she fast tracked me for an interview. The interviewer was off his mark. I was interviewing for a position right out of college and he kept asking me about my experience.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic (Bangalore (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Hiring process is fast in CoreLogic.Experienced people will mostly have 3 rounds.After initial discussion with HR the first round will be telephonic, 2nd round is F2F and final round will be a call with U.S team.If the requirement is urgent and you perform excellently you can be demanding on the package side.

Interview Questions

• Some Questions on Entity Framework were Difficult which I didn't expect   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic (Rochester, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Posting internally - interview with director

Interview Questions

• What would you do differently from your boss   2 Answers

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CoreLogic (Norcross, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview was basic information about previous work experience and relevant coursework. The second stage of interviews was with three execs. Two of them were not very pleasant to talk to, but the other was more relaxed and happier (happier-sounding at least). They basically asked about previous work experience with some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years and what specifically do you hope to get out of this internship?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at CoreLogic (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

- Hiring process is long and formal (which is probably the case for most employers these days) - Interviewed with at least three separate executives - Total process from first contact to hire was close to three months - Hiring manager had rapid fire STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) interview type questions (not a problem if you have experience, may be a problem if straight out of school)

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Hiring manager made a verbal offer but the salary stated in the offer letter was lower. Contacted the HR and had to wait a long time to get new offer letter.

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic in August 2013.

Interview

I enjoyed talking to the interviewers who were male and senior to the positions applied. My first impression was positive and exciting. The interview lasted for a little more than one hour's time. The drive to the location is on the edge of West Knoxville. If distance is a concern to you, you may want to take that into consideration.

Valuation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic (Sunrise, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Very lengthy hiring process that included FNMA background check. The interview was pointed, revolved around past experience, though was of average difficulty. After i was approved by CoreLogic, the hiring process was slow due to FNMA's involvement.

Interview Questions

• The FNMA background check was tedious and very time consuming   Answer Question

Negotiation

Lengthy

Senior Data Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Hired through an Staff Agency. Group panel interview with 15 other applicants. 1.5 hr long process. Asked about our previous positions and what we had knowledge of.

Negotiation

No negotiation as a temp. Entry Level

Residential Appraiser Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Interview went fine as the company had a hard time finding appraisers to work for them. The fee was the most disappointing element to attract quality appraisers.

Interview Questions

• None. A resume with work samples. Good interviewing skills are a plus.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Agreeing to the compensation package.

TAx Researcher Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Very slow. Coordinated many people present at one time for the interview. The individuals seemed to do most of the talking; just relax and listen. They will stress the difficulty and the efficiency expected of the position; Being detail-oriented is key.

Interview Questions

• Try not get caught between a job being 'routine processes' and 'researching' as it is both. One needs to be comfortable working alone and within a team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much - notified me by phone to expect an offer letter. It took more time for the drug-test results than the background check.