CoreLogic

Average Difficulty
46 candidate interviews

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – Very standard interview. Never heard back from company after interview (even left the recruiter a message). Given this, probably not the right company to work for.

Interview Question – Very standard interview with no curveballs.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at CoreLogic

Interview Details – Relatively easy, they just want to get to know you more as a student and person. Will go through your resume so make sure you know your resume like the back of your hand. Also be prepared to talk extensively about interesting coursework and past internships.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Westlake, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CoreLogic in April 2013.

Interview Details – Applied through Corner Stone Staffing. Did all the necessary testing. Got a call back for the interview the next day. Was told to dress business professional. The interview took place in a huge room. I was interviewd by a man and a woman. The woman was a current manager in the area I would work in, and the man worked for human resources. They asked a lot of questions pertaining to my work ethic, professionalism and career goals.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 10 years, careerwise and personally?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, the job was offered to me on the spot. The interviewing manager walked me to HR to finalize my offer and give me instructions on getting fingerprinted through Chase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Westlake, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – Normal interview, got called in by manager, was offered the job a few days later. Did drug test and background check.

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – 3 Meetings with various management personnel

Interview Question – How do you make M&M's?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Question – Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

Tax Research Interview

Tax Research
Westlake, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CoreLogic in April 2008.

Interview Details – long hiring process, interview process is easy

Interview Question – none, pretty standard interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – there is no negotiation. offer is take it or leave it

Tax Researcher II Interview

Tax Researcher II
Rochester, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – I had one interview and I was hired the next day. The training was a six-week module with informal presentations and little hands-on experience. The exit to the work floor was a complete jettison onto the paperwork team. Training was highly inadequate and trainers were unprofessional.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation,

The starting pay was stated which equaled everyone else's range. It is basically a call center in escrow research.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CoreLogic in December 2011.

Interview Details – Easy and casual

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - set parameters

TAx Researcher Interview

TAx Researcher
Westlake, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CoreLogic in September 2012.

Interview Details – Got an email from the temp agency letting me know that my application had been selected for an interview the next day at a specific time. They sent me several test to take to see if I was qualified enough for the position and as I passed them all they sent me another email as to what to expect during the interview. I signed in with a large group of people and we went to the interview room where there were several people waiting to interview us and the temp agencies lined up in the back. If you got a check mark on your resume you got an offer and if you didn't well then there was no offer. There were multiple questions about past experiences and what would you do's.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time that you overcame a difficult obsticle at work, what was the obsticle and what did you do to over come it, who else was involved if anyone.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I got a check mark and my temp agency said that they extended me an offer and I started filling out more paper work, there was no negotiating as I already knew what the hourly amount would be. From there I went and took a drug test and had my background checked.

Worked for CoreLogic? Contribute to the Community!