CoreLogic Interview Questions

Updated Aug 13, 2015

2.6

Intern Interview

Interview

Relatively easy, they just want to get to know you more as a student and person. Will go through your resume so make sure you know your resume like the back of your hand. Also be prepared to talk extensively about interesting coursework and past internships.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through Corner Stone Staffing. Did all the necessary testing. Got a call back for the interview the next day. Was told to dress business professional. The interview took place in a huge room. I was interviewd by a man and a woman. The woman was a current manager in the area I would work in, and the man worked for human resources. They asked a lot of questions pertaining to my work ethic, professionalism and career goals.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years, careerwise and personally?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, the job was offered to me on the spot. The interviewing manager walked me to HR to finalize my offer and give me instructions on getting fingerprinted through Chase.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Very standard interview. Never heard back from company after interview (even left the recruiter a message). Given this, probably not the right company to work for.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Questions

• Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX).

Interview

Normal interview, got called in by manager, was offered the job a few days later. Did drug test and background check.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

3 Meetings with various management personnel

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Garden City, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Hired permanently after working through a temporary agency.

Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Sacramento, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

I was brought on as a contract employee and made as many friends within the organization as possible. This allowed me to network and put myself in the running for a full-time position.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. Of the bat, I was offered market rate and 100% medical/vision/dental for myself and one of my dependents as well as 401k match and tuition reimbursement. It was a great deal.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CoreLogic (Dallas, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Easy and casual

Negotiation

No negotiation - set parameters

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CoreLogic in March 2011.

Interview

A recruiter from Volt Technical Services contacted me regarding the opening, solicited a resume, and submitted it to my manager at CoreLogic. I didn't go through a formal interview; I spoke briefly to my manager on the phone, I believe, but never met him in person before my first day of work.

Negotiation

I wanted a higher hourly rate, but that was all they were offering, so I accepted it. I couldn't afford to be unemployed any longer as I was living off my savings.