CoreLogic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2014
Updated Jul 25, 2014

2.6

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Very standard interview. Never heard back from company after interview (even left the recruiter a message). Given this, probably not the right company to work for.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Questions
    • Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Normal interview, got called in by manager, was offered the job a few days later. Did drug test and background check.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at CoreLogic.

3 Meetings with various management personnel

no negotiation

Intern Interview

Relatively easy, they just want to get to know you more as a student and person. Will go through your resume so make sure you know your resume like the back of your hand. Also be prepared to talk extensively about interesting coursework and past internships.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CoreLogic in April 2013.

Applied through Corner Stone Staffing. Did all the necessary testing. Got a call back for the interview the next day. Was told to dress business professional. The interview took place in a huge room. I was interviewd by a man and a woman. The woman was a current manager in the area I would work in, and the man worked for human resources. They asked a lot of questions pertaining to my work ethic, professionalism and career goals.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years, careerwise and personally?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, the job was offered to me on the spot. The interviewing manager walked me to HR to finalize my offer and give me instructions on getting fingerprinted through Chase.

Team Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in September 2010.

I was brought on as a contract employee and made as many friends within the organization as possible. This allowed me to network and put myself in the running for a full-time position.

Interview Questions
    Easy. Of the bat, I was offered market rate and 100% medical/vision/dental for myself and one of my dependents as well as 401k match and tuition reimbursement. It was a great deal.

TAx Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CoreLogic in April 2010.

Poorly put together. Both of the interviewers have since left the company (not surprisingly) due to finding better jobs. Bonuses were discussed which were done away with after I accepted the offer.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CoreLogic in March 2011.

I had 2 phone interviews with the hiring manager and then in person interview with 3 people from the development team and IT. Nothing very technical more on lead skills and approach on solving problems. Even the "technical" interview as fairly easy for somebody that has some web development experience. Make sure you know what position you are interviewing for ask many questions on what is expected as far as over time, type of projects, off-shore interaction etc. If you are working with offshore make sure you understand what your role will be in the team!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to talk about session management in a stateless service, how would I approach that situation.   Answer Question
    was able to negotiate my stating salary to where I thought is fair for my position. I've done some research on the company beforehand. Make sure you start with a reasonable base salary because raises are not awarded often.

Technical Writer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CoreLogic in March 2011.

A recruiter from Volt Technical Services contacted me regarding the opening, solicited a resume, and submitted it to my manager at CoreLogic. I didn't go through a formal interview; I spoke briefly to my manager on the phone, I believe, but never met him in person before my first day of work.

I wanted a higher hourly rate, but that was all they were offering, so I accepted it. I couldn't afford to be unemployed any longer as I was living off my savings.

Worked for CoreLogic? Contribute to the Community!