CoreLogic Interview Questions

Updated Jun 17, 2015

2.6

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Very standard interview. Never heard back from company after interview (even left the recruiter a message). Given this, probably not the right company to work for.

Intern Interview

Interview

Relatively easy, they just want to get to know you more as a student and person. Will go through your resume so make sure you know your resume like the back of your hand. Also be prepared to talk extensively about interesting coursework and past internships.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in April 2013.

Interview

Applied through Corner Stone Staffing. Did all the necessary testing. Got a call back for the interview the next day. Was told to dress business professional. The interview took place in a huge room. I was interviewd by a man and a woman. The woman was a current manager in the area I would work in, and the man worked for human resources. They asked a lot of questions pertaining to my work ethic, professionalism and career goals.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years, careerwise and personally?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, the job was offered to me on the spot. The interviewing manager walked me to HR to finalize my offer and give me instructions on getting fingerprinted through Chase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX).

Interview

Normal interview, got called in by manager, was offered the job a few days later. Did drug test and background check.

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

3 Meetings with various management personnel

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Questions

• Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

Tax Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic (Westlake, TX) in April 2008.

Interview

long hiring process, interview process is easy

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there is no negotiation. offer is take it or leave it

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garden City, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic (Garden City, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

Hired permanently after working through a temporary agency.

Tax Researcher II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic (Rochester, NY).

Interview

I had one interview and I was hired the next day. The training was a six-week module with informal presentations and little hands-on experience. The exit to the work floor was a complete jettison onto the paperwork team. Training was highly inadequate and trainers were unprofessional.

Negotiation

No negotiation,

The starting pay was stated which equaled everyone else's range. It is basically a call center in escrow research.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CoreLogic (Dallas, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Easy and casual

Negotiation

No negotiation - set parameters