CoreLogic

Updated Jul 25, 2014
Updated Jul 25, 2014

2.6

Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Very standard interview. Never heard back from company after interview (even left the recruiter a message). Given this, probably not the right company to work for.

Intern Interview

Relatively easy, they just want to get to know you more as a student and person. Will go through your resume so make sure you know your resume like the back of your hand. Also be prepared to talk extensively about interesting coursework and past internships.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic in April 2013.

Applied through Corner Stone Staffing. Did all the necessary testing. Got a call back for the interview the next day. Was told to dress business professional. The interview took place in a huge room. I was interviewd by a man and a woman. The woman was a current manager in the area I would work in, and the man worked for human resources. They asked a lot of questions pertaining to my work ethic, professionalism and career goals.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years, careerwise and personally?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, the job was offered to me on the spot. The interviewing manager walked me to HR to finalize my offer and give me instructions on getting fingerprinted through Chase.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Normal interview, got called in by manager, was offered the job a few days later. Did drug test and background check.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic.

3 Meetings with various management personnel

no negotiation

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at CoreLogic.

Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Questions
    • Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

Tax Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic in April 2008.

long hiring process, interview process is easy

Interview Questions
    there is no negotiation. offer is take it or leave it

Tax Researcher II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic.

I had one interview and I was hired the next day. The training was a six-week module with informal presentations and little hands-on experience. The exit to the work floor was a complete jettison onto the paperwork team. Training was highly inadequate and trainers were unprofessional.

No negotiation,

The starting pay was stated which equaled everyone else's range. It is basically a call center in escrow research.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at CoreLogic in December 2011.

Easy and casual

No negotiation - set parameters

TAx Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic in September 2012.

Got an email from the temp agency letting me know that my application had been selected for an interview the next day at a specific time. They sent me several test to take to see if I was qualified enough for the position and as I passed them all they sent me another email as to what to expect during the interview. I signed in with a large group of people and we went to the interview room where there were several people waiting to interview us and the temp agencies lined up in the back. If you got a check mark on your resume you got an offer and if you didn't well then there was no offer. There were multiple questions about past experiences and what would you do's.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you overcame a difficult obsticle at work, what was the obsticle and what did you do to over come it, who else was involved if anyone.   View Answer
    I got a check mark and my temp agency said that they extended me an offer and I started filling out more paper work, there was no negotiating as I already knew what the hourly amount would be. From there I went and took a drug test and had my background checked.