CoreLogic Interview Questions

Updated Jul 25, 2014
Updated Jul 25, 2014

2.6

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in August 2013.

I enjoyed talking to the interviewers who were male and senior to the positions applied. My first impression was positive and exciting. The interview lasted for a little more than one hour's time. The drive to the location is on the edge of West Knoxville. If distance is a concern to you, you may want to take that into consideration.

TAx Researcher Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Very slow. Coordinated many people present at one time for the interview. The individuals seemed to do most of the talking; just relax and listen. They will stress the difficulty and the efficiency expected of the position; Being detail-oriented is key.

Interview Questions
    • Try not get caught between a job being 'routine processes' and 'researching' as it is both. One needs to be comfortable working alone and within a team.   View Answer
    Not much - notified me by phone to expect an offer letter. It took more time for the drug-test results than the background check.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at CoreLogic.

- Hiring process is long and formal (which is probably the case for most employers these days)
    - Interviewed with at least three separate executives
    - Total process from first contact to hire was close to three months
    - Hiring manager had rapid fire STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) interview type questions (not a problem if you have experience, may be a problem if straight out of school)

Interview Questions
    Hiring manager made a verbal offer but the salary stated in the offer letter was lower. Contacted the HR and had to wait a long time to get new offer letter.

Systems Administrator Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days - interviewed at CoreLogic.

3 Meetings with various management personnel

no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westlake, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Normal interview, got called in by manager, was offered the job a few days later. Did drug test and background check.

Residential Appraiser Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview went fine as the company had a hard time finding appraisers to work for them. The fee was the most disappointing element to attract quality appraisers.

Interview Questions
    • None. A resume with work samples. Good interviewing skills are a plus.   Answer Question
    Agreeing to the compensation package.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at CoreLogic in December 2011.

Easy and casual

No negotiation - set parameters

Executive Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Hiring process was relatively quick... Had fantastic interviews with several executives. Told they were narrowing down to me and one other person.....no reply after a week... no reply to follow up.. once I emailed the VPs.. HR replied immediately with a reject. most likely had an internal person all along, since Hiring manager and others were evasive when I asked about next steps and timing. Other red flags were HR not replying to me even in beginning of process, yet replied after I contacted other VPs, and one VP actually said good luck in your search in beginning which I thought was odd.. Why waste someone's time if you have the person you want. What a waste of time, gas and false hopes... I am really mad!

Residential Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in August 2013.

This was a phone interview. The first in the process of hiring. It was a good interview because I was being interviewed by either an appraiser or one who knows appraisal. She tested my knowledge by asking how I would handle certain things like an over improvement. We discussed each of my appraisal jobs I have had.

Interview Questions
    • I guess it was asking my appraisal process. I was not sure if she meant defining the appraisal problem,, identifying the client etc but in the end she wanted to know what I do when I call a customer to the end of my report..   View Answer

Tax Researcher II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at CoreLogic.

I had one interview and I was hired the next day. The training was a six-week module with informal presentations and little hands-on experience. The exit to the work floor was a complete jettison onto the paperwork team. Training was highly inadequate and trainers were unprofessional.

No negotiation,

The starting pay was stated which equaled everyone else's range. It is basically a call center in escrow research.