CoreLogic

46 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

TAx Researcher Interview

TAx Researcher

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – Very slow. Coordinated many people present at one time for the interview. The individuals seemed to do most of the talking; just relax and listen. They will stress the difficulty and the efficiency expected of the position; Being detail-oriented is key.

Interview Question – Try not get caught between a job being 'routine processes' and 'researching' as it is both. One needs to be comfortable working alone and within a team.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Not much - notified me by phone to expect an offer letter. It took more time for the drug-test results than the background check.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Santa Ana, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – - Hiring process is long and formal (which is probably the case for most employers these days)
- Interviewed with at least three separate executives
- Total process from first contact to hire was close to three months
- Hiring manager had rapid fire STAR (Situation, Task, Action, Result) interview type questions (not a problem if you have experience, may be a problem if straight out of school)

Interview Question – The ubiquitous question of "What are your faults?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Hiring manager made a verbal offer but the salary stated in the offer letter was lower. Contacted the HR and had to wait a long time to get new offer letter.

Systems Administrator Interview

Systems Administrator

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – 3 Meetings with various management personnel

Interview Question – How do you make M&M's?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Westlake, TX

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – Normal interview, got called in by manager, was offered the job a few days later. Did drug test and background check.

Residential Appraiser Interview

Residential Appraiser

I applied online and interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – Interview went fine as the company had a hard time finding appraisers to work for them. The fee was the most disappointing element to attract quality appraisers.

Interview Question – None. A resume with work samples. Good interviewing skills are a plus.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Agreeing to the compensation package.

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at CoreLogic in December 2011.

Interview Details – Easy and casual

Negotiation Details – No negotiation - set parameters

Executive Administrator Interview

Executive Administrator
Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – Hiring process was relatively quick... Had fantastic interviews with several executives. Told they were narrowing down to me and one other person.....no reply after a week... no reply to follow up.. once I emailed the VPs.. HR replied immediately with a reject. most likely had an internal person all along, since Hiring manager and others were evasive when I asked about next steps and timing. Other red flags were HR not replying to me even in beginning of process, yet replied after I contacted other VPs, and one VP actually said good luck in your search in beginning which I thought was odd.. Why waste someone's time if you have the person you want. What a waste of time, gas and false hopes... I am really mad!

Interview Question – The interview was standard...   Answer Question

Residential Appraiser Interview

Residential Appraiser
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in August 2013.

Interview Details – This was a phone interview. The first in the process of hiring. It was a good interview because I was being interviewed by either an appraiser or one who knows appraisal. She tested my knowledge by asking how I would handle certain things like an over improvement. We discussed each of my appraisal jobs I have had.

Interview Question – I guess it was asking my appraisal process. I was not sure if she meant defining the appraisal problem,, identifying the client etc but in the end she wanted to know what I do when I call a customer to the end of my report..   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Tax Researcher II Interview

Tax Researcher II
Rochester, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – I had one interview and I was hired the next day. The training was a six-week module with informal presentations and little hands-on experience. The exit to the work floor was a complete jettison onto the paperwork team. Training was highly inadequate and trainers were unprofessional.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation,

The starting pay was stated which equaled everyone else's range. It is basically a call center in escrow research.

Trainer Associate Interview

Trainer Associate
Poway, CA

I applied online - interviewed at CoreLogic in July 2013.

Interview Details – Received an e-mail to set up both phone interview with recruiter and in-person interview with hiring manager. During the time of my phone interview, interviewer didn't call. I called the person who scheduled the interview and she told me recruiter was having technical difficulties and would reschedule. Finally, recruiter calls on Monday for phone interview. Long story short, she said she has to check with hiring manager if they can meet my salary expectations. I told her it wasn't a total dealbreaker. About 2 hrs before my in-person interview (after I had already taken a whole day off work), I get an e-mail saying that some emergency came up and they had to reschedule. Decided not to pursue their company anymore due to my perception of how unorganized they were and the lack of respect they showed for my time.

Interview Question – Pretty standard questions, nothing difficult: Why are you applying here? How did you hear about us? The phone recruiter was just reading off a promt and typing in the answers   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Bad reviews from employees, unfair salary, unorganized