CoreLogic

2.6

Executive Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic.

Hiring process was relatively quick... Had fantastic interviews with several executives. Told they were narrowing down to me and one other person.....no reply after a week... no reply to follow up.. once I emailed the VPs.. HR replied immediately with a reject. most likely had an internal person all along, since Hiring manager and others were evasive when I asked about next steps and timing. Other red flags were HR not replying to me even in beginning of process, yet replied after I contacted other VPs, and one VP actually said good luck in your search in beginning which I thought was odd.. Why waste someone's time if you have the person you want. What a waste of time, gas and false hopes... I am really mad!

Tax Researcher II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic.

I had one interview and I was hired the next day. The training was a six-week module with informal presentations and little hands-on experience. The exit to the work floor was a complete jettison onto the paperwork team. Training was highly inadequate and trainers were unprofessional.

No negotiation,

The starting pay was stated which equaled everyone else's range. It is basically a call center in escrow research.

Residential Appraiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic in August 2013.

This was a phone interview. The first in the process of hiring. It was a good interview because I was being interviewed by either an appraiser or one who knows appraisal. She tested my knowledge by asking how I would handle certain things like an over improvement. We discussed each of my appraisal jobs I have had.

Interview Questions
    • I guess it was asking my appraisal process. I was not sure if she meant defining the appraisal problem,, identifying the client etc but in the end she wanted to know what I do when I call a customer to the end of my report..   View Answer

Quality Assurance Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic in August 2013.

I enjoyed talking to the interviewers who were male and senior to the positions applied. My first impression was positive and exciting. The interview lasted for a little more than one hour's time. The drive to the location is on the edge of West Knoxville. If distance is a concern to you, you may want to take that into consideration.

Trainer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Poway, CA

I applied online – interviewed at CoreLogic in July 2013.

Received an e-mail to set up both phone interview with recruiter and in-person interview with hiring manager. During the time of my phone interview, interviewer didn't call. I called the person who scheduled the interview and she told me recruiter was having technical difficulties and would reschedule. Finally, recruiter calls on Monday for phone interview. Long story short, she said she has to check with hiring manager if they can meet my salary expectations. I told her it wasn't a total dealbreaker. About 2 hrs before my in-person interview (after I had already taken a whole day off work), I get an e-mail saying that some emergency came up and they had to reschedule. Decided not to pursue their company anymore due to my perception of how unorganized they were and the lack of respect they showed for my time.

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard questions, nothing difficult: Why are you applying here? How did you hear about us? The phone recruiter was just reading off a promt and typing in the answers   Answer Question

Bad reviews from employees, unfair salary, unorganized

Strategic Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at CoreLogic in April 2013.

Had phone interview with outsourced recruiter. Then had to video tape myself so they could view you before they scheduled the phone interview. The company paid up front for the airfare and hotel room However, they refused to pay for my car rental of $47.91! When they fly someone out from another state how do they expect you to get there without renting a car! I submitted all of my receipts to the hiring manager via mail and he claimed he never received them. I had to go back to my credit card statement to submit that for payment. They act like the money is coming out of their own personal bank account.

Interview Questions
    • They provided no feedback at all. It took me over 2 months to get reimbursed for my expenses and then they would not pay for the car rental.   Answer Question

Valuation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic in April 2013.

Very lengthy hiring process that included FNMA background check. The interview was pointed, revolved around past experience, though was of average difficulty. After i was approved by CoreLogic, the hiring process was slow due to FNMA's involvement.

Interview Questions
    • The FNMA background check was tedious and very time consuming   Answer Question
    Lengthy

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic in April 2013.

Applied through Corner Stone Staffing. Did all the necessary testing. Got a call back for the interview the next day. Was told to dress business professional. The interview took place in a huge room. I was interviewd by a man and a woman. The woman was a current manager in the area I would work in, and the man worked for human resources. They asked a lot of questions pertaining to my work ethic, professionalism and career goals.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in 10 years, careerwise and personally?   Answer Question
    No negotiation, the job was offered to me on the spot. The interviewing manager walked me to HR to finalize my offer and give me instructions on getting fingerprinted through Chase.

TAx Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westlake, TX

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic in March 2013.

Applied to an ad posted on the internet by Randstad, a temp staffing agency. Randstad sent me some online tests to take to evaluate my MS Office skills. I believe the tests were designed by a company called "Prove It". It's an IBM company if memory serves.

So I did OK on the tests. They were fairly difficult. Scored in the mid-80s on Word, Excel, and Outlook. No Powerpoint test.

About a week after the tests, Randstad called me to go in for an interview at the CoreLogic location in Westlake, TX. It's a big complex of about 8 buildings. Most of them are 4 story boxes, burnt orange stucco. Nice grounds with a hiking trail circling it and several ponds with ducks and turtles and some kind of large colorful fish. Coffee is free to employees at CoreLogic and it's very convenient. Hope you like Folgers. I do. If you don't there's a Starbucks available in Building 1.

Interview was with two managers in a small conference room. Lasted about 30 minutes.
    As intervews go, it was not too difficult and I was having a fairly good day. Most people would say it was a standard to easy interview. Not a lot of really challenging questions. No
    "tell us about yourself". No "what is your biggest weakness".

As I was leaving, there was the usual chit-chat as we walked to the front entrance for me to turn in my visitor badge. At one point I was walking along saying something and the manager suddenly greeted a passing acquaintance. Awkward moment.

I accepted the job offer. At this point, I wish I had not.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time that you were confronted with a difficult problem at work and how you solved it.   View Answer
    I did not attempt to negotiate my hourly rate with the temp agency. Probably should have.

Intern Interview

Relatively easy, they just want to get to know you more as a student and person. Will go through your resume so make sure you know your resume like the back of your hand. Also be prepared to talk extensively about interesting coursework and past internships.