CoreLogic

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior, Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic in July 2014.

Applied online and contacted by HR in about 3 weeks. Had an initial call with a recruiter and then I was contacted by HR again to set up an interview 2 weeks later for the same position. It is odd that HR conducted two exact same call separately for the same position. It gave me the sense that that company is not organized in the recruiting process. Questions from HR are formulated like you would get from a customer service when you call a credit card company. I lost my interest in working for this company shortly after we got into some questions they had.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing difficult or unexpected. Questions are like:
    Do you need visa sponsorship?
    how much do you make every position throughout your career?
    ....

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CoreLogic

Senior Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic in March 2011.

Confused and clueless HR reps, make sure to double-check and confirm your interview times and do not rely on their confirmation. Take it from me: go do your drug test at the least busy time. I went early afternoon and had to hold it in for 90 minutes while waiting in a room of ex-convicts. Classy! Besides that, relatively normal and standard procedure.

Interview Questions
    Hiring manager made it very clear that they would not offer $1 more than the amount stated. Underpaid vs. my last job, but didn't have many choices in this economy.