CoreLogic Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview

Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Questions

• Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CoreLogic

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at CoreLogic (Louisville, KY) in March 2011.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews with the hiring manager and then in person interview with 3 people from the development team and IT. Nothing very technical more on lead skills and approach on solving problems. Even the "technical" interview as fairly easy for somebody that has some web development experience. Make sure you know what position you are interviewing for ask many questions on what is expected as far as over time, type of projects, off-shore interaction etc. If you are working with offshore make sure you understand what your role will be in the team!

Interview Questions

• I was asked to talk about session management in a stateless service, how would I approach that situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation

was able to negotiate my stating salary to where I thought is fair for my position. I've done some research on the company beforehand. Make sure you start with a reasonable base salary because raises are not awarded often.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at CoreLogic (Bangalore (India)) in September 2009.

Interview

Hiring process is fast in CoreLogic.Experienced people will mostly have 3 rounds.After initial discussion with HR the first round will be telephonic, 2nd round is F2F and final round will be a call with U.S team.If the requirement is urgent and you perform excellently you can be demanding on the package side.

Interview Questions

• Some Questions on Entity Framework were Difficult which I didn't expect   Answer Question