CoreLogic

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer

I applied online and interviewed at CoreLogic.

Interview Details – Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Question – Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Louisville, KY

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at CoreLogic in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had 2 phone interviews with the hiring manager and then in person interview with 3 people from the development team and IT. Nothing very technical more on lead skills and approach on solving problems. Even the "technical" interview as fairly easy for somebody that has some web development experience. Make sure you know what position you are interviewing for ask many questions on what is expected as far as over time, type of projects, off-shore interaction etc. If you are working with offshore make sure you understand what your role will be in the team!

Interview Question – I was asked to talk about session management in a stateless service, how would I approach that situation.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – was able to negotiate my stating salary to where I thought is fair for my position. I've done some research on the company beforehand. Make sure you start with a reasonable base salary because raises are not awarded often.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in September 2009.

Interview Details – Hiring process is fast in CoreLogic.Experienced people will mostly have 3 rounds.After initial discussion with HR the first round will be telephonic, 2nd round is F2F and final round will be a call with U.S team.If the requirement is urgent and you perform excellently you can be demanding on the package side.

Interview Question – Some Questions on Entity Framework were Difficult which I didn't expect   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at CoreLogic

Worked for CoreLogic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CoreLogic Senior Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by CoreLogic employees and interview candidates.