Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at CoreLogic
- TAx Researcher (7)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Summer Intern (2)
- Residential Appraiser (2)
- Strategic Sales Representative (1)
- Director Information Security (1)
- Tax Research (1)
- Senior, Product Manager (1)
- Data Acquisition Coordinator (1)
- Tax Researcher II (1)
- Trainer Associate (1)
- EPMO Technical Analyst (1)
- Team Coordinator (1)
- Valuation Specialist (1)
- Senior Data Quality Analyst (1)
- Sales Consultant (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Senior Product Manager (1)
- Project Manager (1)
- Executive Administrator (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Operations Manager (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Quality Assurance Manager (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
- Private (1)
- Product Manager (1)
- Product Marketing (1)
Senior Software Engineer Interview
I applied online – interviewed at CoreLogic.
Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.
- Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for CoreLogic
Senior Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at CoreLogic (Louisville, KY) in March 2011.
I had 2 phone interviews with the hiring manager and then in person interview with 3 people from the development team and IT. Nothing very technical more on lead skills and approach on solving problems. Even the "technical" interview as fairly easy for somebody that has some web development experience. Make sure you know what position you are interviewing for ask many questions on what is expected as far as over time, type of projects, off-shore interaction etc. If you are working with offshore make sure you understand what your role will be in the team!
- I was asked to talk about session management in a stateless service, how would I approach that situation. Answer Question
was able to negotiate my stating salary to where I thought is fair for my position. I've done some research on the company beforehand. Make sure you start with a reasonable base salary because raises are not awarded often.
Senior Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at CoreLogic (Bangalore (India)) in September 2009.
Hiring process is fast in CoreLogic.Experienced people will mostly have 3 rounds.After initial discussion with HR the first round will be telephonic, 2nd round is F2F and final round will be a call with U.S team.If the requirement is urgent and you perform excellently you can be demanding on the package side.
- Some Questions on Entity Framework were Difficult which I didn't expect Answer Question