CoreLogic Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2014

2.5

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Software Engineer Interview

I applied online - interviewed at CoreLogic.

Excellent project manager asked the right questions. Had a good programming test to verify credentials.

Interview Questions
  • Everything they asked for was legitimate and well thought   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CoreLogic

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Louisville, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at CoreLogic in March 2011.

I had 2 phone interviews with the hiring manager and then in person interview with 3 people from the development team and IT. Nothing very technical more on lead skills and approach on solving problems. Even the "technical" interview as fairly easy for somebody that has some web development experience. Make sure you know what position you are interviewing for ask many questions on what is expected as far as over time, type of projects, off-shore interaction etc. If you are working with offshore make sure you understand what your role will be in the team!

Interview Questions
    • I was asked to talk about session management in a stateless service, how would I approach that situation.   Answer Question
    was able to negotiate my stating salary to where I thought is fair for my position. I've done some research on the company beforehand. Make sure you start with a reasonable base salary because raises are not awarded often.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at CoreLogic in September 2009.

Hiring process is fast in CoreLogic.Experienced people will mostly have 3 rounds.After initial discussion with HR the first round will be telephonic, 2nd round is F2F and final round will be a call with U.S team.If the requirement is urgent and you perform excellently you can be demanding on the package side.

Interview Questions
    • Some Questions on Entity Framework were Difficult which I didn't expect   Answer Question

Worked for CoreLogic? Contribute to the Community!