CoreMedical Group Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CoreMedical Group

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CoreMedical Group.

Interview

It was a long time ago but I thought it was unique and interesting. I enjoyed being interviewed and was pleasantly surprised when others I had worked with at another company joined in.

Interview Questions

Payroll/Billing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CoreMedical Group (Salem, NH).

Interview

My initial interview was conducted on a Saturday morning. The HR manager sold me on the company to the point that I would have taken any position offered. I loved what I was told about this company, and almost six years later, I still love this company!

Interview Questions

• The only thing unexpected during my initial interview was learning how community and ecologically minded the company is.   Answer Question