CoreSite Interview Questions

Updated Jan 28, 2015

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at CoreSite.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by their recruite/HR for the initial phone interview. We set up an interview with the Director onsite and it went great. The people was great and friendly and the faciility was beautiful. Hoping to hear something positive on the job.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CoreSite (Denver, CO).

Interview

I was recruited by HR (AG) and had great initial interviews. Was invited in to meet with entire department, including hiring manager... about 8 people in one day. Had great convos with everyone. Was told I'd likely be back to meet more top execs, but then never heard back. I touched base with HR and the people I met with and never got a reply. Not even a "no thanks."

For a company in dire need of marketing help, they shouldn't be so rude and disrespectful of candidates interested in working there. I spent days learning about the company, talking with people and formulating some plans based on our discussions.

In retrospect, there was a vibe from most people that they didn't really want to work there. At least in the Denver office. I can't speak for the other locations.

Interview Questions

• Do you like working with unprofessional HR people   1 Answer

Oct 6, 2014Corporate Recruiter and HR Project Lead

Thank you for this feedback. I appreciate your candor and I sincerely apologize that your interaction with CoreSite was not completely positive. As the only Recruiter here, I consider it my personal ... More

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CoreSite (New York, NY).

Interview

Typical standard interview with a manager in the department.

Negotiation

No room for salary negotiation

Oct 6, 2014Corporate Recruiter and HR Project Lead

Thank you for this comment. I am glad to hear that it seems like the interview and background screenings processes went smoothly. Welcome to the CoreSite Team!

Vertical Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CoreSite (Denver, CO).

Interview

Was contacted by an outside recruiter, then interviewed with the internal recruiter and even though the interview went well, there was no communication at all. Not even a thanks but no thanks. Additionally, at least 4 of my former coworkers had similar experiences.

Interview Questions

CoreSite Response

Oct 6, 2014Corporate Recruiter and HR Project Lead

Thank you for this feedback. Although, we did not have a permanent recruiter on staff at the time of your interview in 2012, this is helpful feedback for the current recruiting team. I hope that your ... More