Coremetrics

Coremetrics Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coremetrics

Marketing & Analytics Position Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Coremetrics in April 2011.

I applied online and waited eons before I received a response. Upon receiving the response, I was told several times to make available for possible conversation. I made the times available with no success. I sent the recruiter several samples which prompted this detailed discussion but found myself being stood up every time I set aside time for the interview.

I made an executive decision and stepped away from this interviewer. I will not stand for this lack of respect and integrity to keep appointments. This is absolute disrespect and someone should teach this recruiter the basics of how to engage possible candidates. I don't care if your company is a part of IBM, who cares. Your credibility and integrity are your's to manage, not the company's to manage.

If you cannot show the core principles of respect, honor, integrity and keep your appointments then you should not be in a position to be hiring or managing for that matter.

Professionals like this give companies like IBM a bad reputation.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your experience in the search space. Give specific examples if possible.   View Answer

The interviewer kept on canceling on me without notice (i.e., standing me up like an unprofessional newbie in the professional world) and I had enough. When you cancel on someone 5 different times with NO explanation, then you do not deserve to have candidates with integrity.

Engineering Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Coremetrics in June 2007.

The interview in itself was pretty straight forward. They just ask basic technical questions and some simple problems to solve. It is not too tedious. They want to test if you have the basic programming knowledge and understand basic design concepts. THe interview approximately lasted about two hours. THey got back to me within 3 days.

Interview Questions