Corepharma Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Corepharma

Candidate Interview Review

Facilities Related Interview

Anonymous Employee in Middlesex, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Corepharma (Middlesex, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Found an opening on their website, applied. Got a call from HR the next day, very pleasant, asked about previous experience and was told I would hear back from them soon. Hiring manager was interested and had a phone interview which wasn't enough because our conversation went on a tangent and we talked mostly about non work related items. We really hit it off. Was told to come in for an on-site interview immediately. 2 weeks after I interviewed on site and spoke with the hiring manager and took a plant tour, then spoke with the VP of Ops, and finally the HR rep(not the first rep). Interview was very laxed with all personnel, nothing out of the ordinary, but not so standard as well. it felt more like a "here's a feel of our facilities and we just want to see how you respond". Everyone was very nice and just pleasant. Got called a week after and was told I was a very promising candidate and I responded with a modest answer. Was emailed a month later by HR about rejection. Positive experience, nothing terrible to say about them. Best wishes to them and future candidates.

Interview Questions