Corinthian Colleges

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Admissions Manager Interview

Admissions Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Corinthian Colleges in November 2011.

Interview Details – In response to an on-line application for a management position, I received an e-mail confirming a job interview. Upon arrival, I was told that it was a group interview. The lead interviewer described an Admissions Representative position. She explained that people who had applied for Admissions Representative and Manager were grouped together for one interview. At the end of the interview one of the applicants asked about the management position. We were told that they like to promote from within and have strong internal candidates. As part of due diligence, they also sought outside applicants. No further time was spent discussing the management position.

Interview Question – Who, other than yourself, do you think is the most qualified applicant for this position?   Answer Question

Worked for Corinthian Colleges? Contribute to the Community!