Corinthian Colleges

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Admissions Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Corinthian Colleges in November 2011.

In response to an on-line application for a management position, I received an e-mail confirming a job interview. Upon arrival, I was told that it was a group interview. The lead interviewer described an Admissions Representative position. She explained that people who had applied for Admissions Representative and Manager were grouped together for one interview. At the end of the interview one of the applicants asked about the management position. We were told that they like to promote from within and have strong internal candidates. As part of due diligence, they also sought outside applicants. No further time was spent discussing the management position.

Interview Questions
  • Who, other than yourself, do you think is the most qualified applicant for this position?   Answer Question