Corinthian Colleges

Relevance Date Difficulty

High School Coordinator Interview

High School Coordinator
Salt Lake City, UT

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Corinthian Colleges in August 2011.

Interview Details – Corinthian Colleges has very little clear direction as to the direction their campus level managers are supposed to take when interviewing. That said, most of them take a path similiar to the one I experienced in Salt Lake City. I submitted a resume through career builder and was contacted 10 days later by the Campus Director of High School Admissions. He conducted a brief phone interview with me and indicated he would like to arrange a phone interview with the Regional Director of High School Admissions. That interview never took place.

After waiting for a few days for the 2nd phone interview I was re contacted by the Campus DOA to come in for an interview with him and the regional. I attended that interview on July 31st 2011. I was asked to give a brief, impromptu presentation which I did and then asked a few questions by each interviewer. After I left I was called again to come back that evening to interview with the Campus President and Adult DOA. Approximately 2 weeks after these interviews I was contacted with regards to a background check. A week after that I was extended an offer which I accepted.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was initially told the salary was a lot higher than it was when they made the formal offer. The job posting said 42-45k. They offered 37k. When I asked about the discrepancy they said they prefer to pay between 35-37 but can pay 42-45. I told them I couldn't take the job for less than 42,500. They agreed. All in all it was a bizzare process. They tried to low ball me thinking I didn't know better.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Corinthian Colleges

Worked for Corinthian Colleges? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Corinthian Colleges High School Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Corinthian Colleges employees and interview candidates.