Corinthian Colleges Interview Questions & Reviews

2.7

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Melrose Park, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Melrose Park, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Corinthian Colleges in June 2012.

It was very unorganized and unprofessional.

They offered 35,000 salary and over 40 hours a week. No thanks

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Corinthian Colleges in January 2014.

The recruiter was very professional and helpful in the beginning. She wanted to make sure that I would like to work at Corinthian Colleges. She informed me on the greatness of company culture. I was actually enthusiastic about the job and the company because the recruiter was sharing the information that i thought was vital.

Intervier in person came. I was dreading it because its a 4 person interview but one on one. first time i ever had an interview where I have to explain what i do and answer questions over and over again to 4 people. It was ok for the first two people and then it became tiring that I have to repeat myself over and over again. The only upside is I got to meet the perspective of my colleagues that have been working there for a while and a new team members.

Then, after the long interview session with each person. I never got an email back on status of my job application. I was really looking to working with a reputable company, but now I changed my mind. They don't have a sense of follow through and common courtesy to tell me the outcome of the interview. It is as if I didn't exist, I exerted effort to meet with everyone, at least tell me If I got the job or not. Wish me luck at least.

Now, the recruiter is not responding at all to my emails regarding following up on the status of my application.

So would I reconsider working at this institution? I would rather not... they don't seem to know about common courtesy.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

interviewed at Corinthian Colleges in January 2014.

The first step was an online audio interview. This was new to me.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Corinthian Colleges in November 2011.

Submitted application online, received initial phone screening by recruiter, then brought it for 1st round of interviews with three individuals (one-on-one) - including the hiring manager, then called back for 2nd interview with VP of the department. There was nothing out-of-the ordinary here; if you've interviewed for a BA position before, there are no surprises for CCi's interview process.

Interview Questions
    • Standard questioning: Describe a situation where ________, Then, describe what action(s) you took, and the end result.   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Corinthian Colleges.

The people at the campus were very helpful and kind. Interviewed with three different people before being hired. Basic interview with the normal background checks.

Interview Questions
    • What if the President of the school was the line and a call was coming in, which call would you answer first?   Answer Question
    They gave me what I was asking for.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Corinthian Colleges in January 2010.

Very thourogh, via committee interview with entire department, from VP to line managers, to functional employees.

Interview Questions
    • How to contribute differently to the organization based on past experiences.   View Answer

Director of First Impression Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dearborn, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dearborn, MI

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Corinthian Colleges.

I was referred to by an employer who at the time was the Assistant Education Director and was well known with the company. The interview process involved with meeting with the Director of Admissions, then the Director of Finance who was the immediate supervisor for the position. The next step if to meet the President of the campus, but I did not have to do so. But I did meet him the day of interviewing. A tour is taken around the campus, which allows you to see how things are ran daily, see friendly faces, encouraged students, and the building itself since the company is in a suite building neighboring around other companies.

Interview Questions
    • I do not recall questions being too difficult. Questions were quite easy going.   Answer Question
    Just be yourself, have a positive attitude and a stand out personality. Dress to impress, and be prepared with extra paperwork like resumes or cover letters.

Academic Program Director I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

interviewed at Corinthian Colleges in October 2010.

Phone interview, three phases of interviews. I had to teach a class as my working interview.

Interview Questions
    It took a month and a half process.

Online Full Time Professor Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Corinthian Colleges in December 2013.

I completed the application, recieved an assesment, passed it and was refered for my first interview, passed it and was scheduled for my second interview with the Program Director. Received an email for my final interview and here is where things started to get strange. The same day, a few minutes before the interview, I received and email from the recruiter postponing it because the Dean had technical problems and could not log in to skype. It was postponed for the following week. The day came and I waited for about half an hour after the appointment time and no one called. I sent an email to the recruiter and he said that the Dean had forgotten. It was supose to be a skype interview but his system did not work properly so he ended up calling me on the phone. He asked me about my practice , where was I , that he like my home town and all of a sudden said that I did not have the necesarry experience for a full time position. I mentioned that I have been teaching for over 10 yrs in a classroom, hybrid courses and online courses. He said he could not recommend me. He mentioned he would refer me for an adjunct position but I am still waiting for him or anyone else to contact me regarding the job. I felt very, very disappointed. ( they did a background check and I had sent all the paper work needed for the position) Received my results and everything was perfect. Still do not know what happened.

Career Services Representative Interview