Corinthian Colleges

2.7

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Corinthian Colleges in January 2014.

The recruiter was very professional and helpful in the beginning. She wanted to make sure that I would like to work at Corinthian Colleges. She informed me on the greatness of company culture. I was actually enthusiastic about the job and the company because the recruiter was sharing the information that i thought was vital.

Intervier in person came. I was dreading it because its a 4 person interview but one on one. first time i ever had an interview where I have to explain what i do and answer questions over and over again to 4 people. It was ok for the first two people and then it became tiring that I have to repeat myself over and over again. The only upside is I got to meet the perspective of my colleagues that have been working there for a while and a new team members.

Then, after the long interview session with each person. I never got an email back on status of my job application. I was really looking to working with a reputable company, but now I changed my mind. They don't have a sense of follow through and common courtesy to tell me the outcome of the interview. It is as if I didn't exist, I exerted effort to meet with everyone, at least tell me If I got the job or not. Wish me luck at least.

Now, the recruiter is not responding at all to my emails regarding following up on the status of my application.

So would I reconsider working at this institution? I would rather not... they don't seem to know about common courtesy.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

interviewed at Corinthian Colleges in January 2014.

The first step was an online audio interview. This was new to me.

Online Full Time Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Corinthian Colleges in December 2013.

I completed the application, recieved an assesment, passed it and was refered for my first interview, passed it and was scheduled for my second interview with the Program Director. Received an email for my final interview and here is where things started to get strange. The same day, a few minutes before the interview, I received and email from the recruiter postponing it because the Dean had technical problems and could not log in to skype. It was postponed for the following week. The day came and I waited for about half an hour after the appointment time and no one called. I sent an email to the recruiter and he said that the Dean had forgotten. It was supose to be a skype interview but his system did not work properly so he ended up calling me on the phone. He asked me about my practice , where was I , that he like my home town and all of a sudden said that I did not have the necesarry experience for a full time position. I mentioned that I have been teaching for over 10 yrs in a classroom, hybrid courses and online courses. He said he could not recommend me. He mentioned he would refer me for an adjunct position but I am still waiting for him or anyone else to contact me regarding the job. I felt very, very disappointed. ( they did a background check and I had sent all the paper work needed for the position) Received my results and everything was perfect. Still do not know what happened.

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Corinthian Colleges in October 2013.

I received a phone call from the Admissions Director asking me to call her when I had time to speak to her about the position, I then returned her call and was not able to reach her that next morning, then we played phone tag, so I guess it took about 2 days before we actually spoke. She then went on to ask me about my background and what I was looking for in a job, we spoke about my past experiences, then she requested that I come in for a face to face interview the following week. I arrived on time, she called me in right away and I met with her and one other person from admissions dept, they mainly asked about my collections background and sales and how would handle certain situations that arose while handling difficult customers.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was what would I do if a student was told by a girlfriend or boyfriend not to attend school, because they felt that the person pursuing their career would leave them after graduating?   View Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Corinthian Colleges.

Phone interview, interview with HR, with Direcotr, Reg.Director than VP of Admissions

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiations with this position. They are corporate and what they offer is what they offer.

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Thornton, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Corinthian Colleges in September 2013.

Interview process was standard. Recruiter called, set up interview, showed up 20 mins early. Seemed disorganized .

Interview Questions
    • All questions were standard call center behavioral interview questions. Be careful not to be more experienced than the person interviewing you. It was apparent that its interview was going nowhere once it was ascertained that I had better and broader experience than the interviewer.   Answer Question

Student Finance Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Corinthian Colleges.

The hiring process was fairly quick in my opinion. I first attended a group interview and then had my first 1:1 interview with the director of Student Finance for all Wyotech's and then the same day I had an interview with the campus president.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel you can bring to the company and why should we pick you?   Answer Question

Adjunct Instructor Interview

Advertise constantly for various positions but never acknowledge any applications. Have submitted at least a dozen with no replies.

Interview Questions
    • Would love to get as far as the interview process, just to see what they ask, if anything. I also don't know anyone who's ever worked there.   View Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Corinthian Colleges.

I had a phone interview with Human Resources, followed by a face to face interview with my director followed by a face to face interview with my regional supervisor. This process went smooth and they kept me informed throughout. I would recommend this process for all companies who are looking.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensalem, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bensalem, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Corinthian Colleges.

First a group interview, individual interview, and phone interview. Returned for a third interview. spent a great deal of time at each interview 90 mins + each time.